Stray rabbit, Wellington, NZ

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anaira

Reaction score
Hullo there,

My friend has picked up a stray lop, and has been unable to find his/hers owners. She is unable to keep him longer than a week, and I'm really not sure I'd be able to foster either. So I'm afraid he will have to go to the SPCA, unless anyone on here knows someone from around here who has lost a rabbit, or wants one?

Hope you can find the owner or someone here who can take him/her & give him/her a good home. :pray: Hate to think of him/her having to go to the SPCA. Come on NZ RO members, lets give this bunny a home if the owners aren't found!

Unfortunately it's not overly likely s/he'll find a home, just speaking from experience. I remember a pair of rabbits were looking for about a year. Plus, I know of a litter in Hamilton looking for homes, too. :/

Don't forget, kiwis, the pet bus is a totally viable option if you aren't from around here! If cost is an issue, I'll be able to chip in a bit. :)

I know there aren't very many kiwis on here, but c'mon guys! Some pictures. Gender unknown, very friendly.

1385004_10151899585909361_700666807_n.jpg

1377238_10151899586524361_1624539207_n.jpg

Oh, she is so cute!!!!! Too bad I'm in the US. Think I would call her Pumpkin! lol Its that time of the year in the US & her coloring just makes me think of a cute little fuzzy pumpkin! lol I hope she can find a wonderful family to love her.

Latest posts

Back