Stray from Shelter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I LuV MaH BuNs

Reaction score
They say its a "dutch" but they also ready Tootsie was a flemish! Any ideas?

Hes only got a little white on his nose and the lady at the shelter said he feels like "an old teddy bear"

NJ29.4953114-1-x.jpg

Mismarked dutch or dutch cross. The fur is most likely from a poor quality diet and and molting.My dwarf hotots had fur like that when I got them.

How big is he? Dutch is a possibility (he's a tort), however, the nose snippet, collar and front white foot are common blue-eyed white (BEW) sport markings also.

Very cute little guy!

Pam

I have had mismarked Dutch like that.Would need to know how old he is and how much it weighs. At 6 months old, he should weigh between 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 pounds. It is tortoise in color. Very Cute!!!

Sharon

P.S. Are you keeping him? ;)

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
Oh heavens no!!! We have 8, i was just asking.........
Haven't we heard these kind of comments from the D family before?? You never know where the day will go!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
Oh heavens no!!! We have 8, i was just asking.........
Haven't we heard these kind of commentsf rom the D family before?? You never know where the day will go!

Funny you say this Raspberry as I was thinking a similar thing myself when reading Danielles comment LOL

Latest posts

Back