Strange Squeaking Noises?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeposten

Reaction score
Today while I was at my classes my boyfriendsaid he heard Oswald making strange nasal squeaking noises, myboyfriend said he thinks Oswald was sleeping. He has noticed this on afew other occasions, but thought it was a normal thing so he hasn'tmentioned it before now.

He says that Oswald only does it when I'm not around (when I'm inclasses during the morning/afternoon). He also says that Oswald onlyseems to make the noises in cretain positions.

Is this something I should be concerned about? Oswald is eating,drinking, and pooping normally. He is also as active as ever. He wasneutered almost 2 weeks ago, but his incisions are healing well.

-Amy

Wildfire makes a whole bunch of differentsqueeky noises! She squeaks when she's really getting into apetting session (which quickly turn into honks), and she also "hums"and squeaks while grooming herself.

I don't really think there is anything wrong. Maybe justwatch for signs of Upper Respitory Infection, but my suspicions arethat he's just "snoring".

--Dawn

Nibbles makes little whiffly squeaking noises when she's eating and sometimes when she's very happy. (Also grunt-honks, etc.)

At 1st, i was concerned about the squeaks, but soon noticed that she'smaking them at very specific times - if it was often, or all the time,I'd be worried.

She also "chews" sometimes when she's dreaming.

Thank you, everyone, for the input. I'm glad toknow that other rabbits make different noises too. I'll keep a look outfor any abnormal behavior, but hopefully it was just snoring or someother bizzaire Oswald-esque noise.

-Amy

Latest posts

Back