story continuation game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The news was spread about the grand opening ofthe sanctuary. The next morning there was , sadly, a tower ofbunnies in boxes surrounding the sanctuary. People heardabout the sanctuary opening, and thought their bunnies would be betteroff there.

But ofcourse, boxes arent really bunny proof, so a few of them hadchewed through them and were running around the place. Therewas no knowing if it was too late and if any of the doe's werepregnant. But there was plenty of room to goaround. We just had to work out a playtime rota.... for over1,000 bunnies!

Until one day as I was walking through the woods, I came across a HUGE purple hairy monster!

It had green spots and horns, and was striding towards me with a very angry face.

YIKES!!! :shock:
Without hesitating, I scooped up my bunnie and stuffed him in my bunpack.
Iquickly clicked the heels of my red sneakers together three times while saying:

"There's no place like....."

the wild amazon. "how on earth did i gethere?!?".i walked for days over brush and under trees, untilli came across a tribe of natives. . .

I don't think they were too happy that I had stumbled upon their remote village!
I was quickly surrounded by a bristling of spears and somewhat angry faces.
They murmured amongst themselves and kept pointing at me.
I was thinking that I was surely BBQ!!!

I frantically reached in my bag and pulled out my arsenal....A BUNNY???
I pointed it at the closest native and shouted, "THIS BUNNY IS LOADED AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!"
The bunny wiggled it's nose.
All of the natives started giggling........ and were soon laughing sohard they fell down rolling on the ground with tears in their eyes.

an old dis-used well! Lucky for me it still hadheaps of water in it so I didn't fall all the way to the bottom. Iquickly checked my rabbit - phew, safe and dry. I sat doggy paddling inthe water for a while trying to think of a way to get out, while myrabbit sat on my head to avoid the water. Suddenly I heard a little boycall out to me...

"Is that a bunny?" he asked "I've always wanted a bunny."
He lowered down a bucket into which I placed my precious friend.

Latest posts

Back