story about my bunny(:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentley

Reaction score
so before i even knew about this site, I use to have horrible troubles clipping Bentley's nails. She hates its, and is always jolting around and struggling and scratching me, then when I learned you should wrap them in a towel I decided to try it for the (second?) time last night, and once I got her all wrapped up I looked at her nails and went "ohmygosh. i haven't clipped her nails in a LONG TIME!" they were super long! haha, i was so glad. So then, i started clipping away, and actually ended up making myself bleed with the nail clipper cause i held it wrong. Bentley struggled a bit, but eventually i just pinned her down and she sat there lol. good news is i didn't get scratched, and she didn't get hurt! :bunnydance:

Ya the towel trick can help, but either Pancake is just too wiggly for it to work on her, or I don't do it right. Either way she hates me for doing anything like that to her. It can take her days to get over it.

Latest posts

Back