Stop peeing on me.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiskylollipop

Laura the Bunsnuggler
Reaction score
Do you ever just sit on the floor hanging out with your bunnies, having a nice time, surfing the net, chilling out, sharing your banana.. and all of a sudden homeboy just settles himself in your lap, wiggles his tail and lets out a warm stream of pee all over your chinos??

Like, what. Merlin, we went over this when we were at the vet's liberating you from your gonads. You're 1 now, you're a grown ass bunny, you know where the litterbox is and you should nOT STILL BE DOING THIS.

:sigh:

My bun did that just the other day! My boyfriend was watching me play with my Moo and was all "aw you guys are so cute!" And then.. Moo climbs into my lap and just pees on me.

My boy has never peed on us but while at the ASK ME Booth at the fair he did turn around and pee on one of the girls in our 4-h group. Thankfully it wasn't a stranger. That would have been bad.

The first time Felix voluntarily jumped on my lap and let me pet him was super exciting, until he decided to pee all over my skirt 10 seconds later then jump off!

It's a good thing he's so cute, huh?

I have to admit that the way you described it gave me a good laugh, though!

Do you ever just sit on the floor hanging out with your bunnies, having a nice time, surfing the net, chilling out, sharing your banana.. and all of a sudden homeboy just settles himself in your lap, wiggles his tail and lets out a warm stream of pee all over your chinos??

Like, what. Merlin, we went over this when we were at the vet's liberating you from your gonads. You're 1 now, you're a grown ass bunny, you know where the litterbox is and you should nOT STILL BE DOING THIS.

:sigh:

I'm sorry but this was one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time!!! Geeze Merlin, stop peeing on mom!!

Haha, yeah I can laugh about it now. When it happened I'd *just* given him a bite of banana, and then he peed and I was all upset and a little hurt, like hey man why you gotta ruin the moment?

*SUPPOSEDLY* peeing on you means he likes you and he's marking you as his human, his main man (or woman), but BOY IS IT ANNOYING.

I've been "marked" at least 20 times over the course of our bunnylationship, I think I get the picture Merlin. I don't have to constantly smell your pee on my skin to know I'm your bunny slave.

I have my doubts about that theory though. Why would bunnies even think that's a good idea? I'm sure bonded bunnies don't regularly pee on each other, I don't think any bunny would appreciate being peed on at all. What's really going on here, bunnies??

Yes, my un altered male seems to like to pee on me. Hoping it'll stop once he's fixed. Because I love to cuddle with him, but can't cause he pees on me :(

Latest posts

Back