Stepping down/ Taking break from rabbitry moderating

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I am taking a break from moderating the rabbitry (and possibly stepping down - depends upon how things go).

If there is a thread that needs moderating - please contact either Pipp or JadeIcing or another moderator and ask them to step in.

If someone asks about baby bunnies that need formula - we have this thread which has a formula in it.

I will be on break until at least after labor day.

Please only pm me if it is an urgent question - not on threads though where people are arguing.

Peg

Peg- I want to thank you for all your hard work as modirator. It's not an easy situation but you managed to handle so many arguments with grace. :)

Poor Peg has been on her own in here, but she's been doing such a good job we keep forgetting that she could use some help!

Arguing does wear thin, it would be nice for people to think twice before posting anything judgmental, unkind or even 'sharp', and at all costs avoid those 'hot' topics like breeder vs rescue, etc.

Thanks all and especially thanks to Peg!

sas :thanks: :goodjob

Thanks everyone - I appreciate it.

I may be back in a few weeks or I may not - we'll see.

I'm just at a point in my life right now where I'm having fun here at home and coming on here to moderate arguments just isn't worth the time/energy to me because then I take it out on my family.

Peg enjoy your much needed break. I hope you will still come on and check out the forums as a non moderator.
We will miss you!

Peg--I am glad that you are doing the right thing for YOU. As much as we all appreciate all your hard work here, at the end of the day you have to do what makes you happy. This is supposed to be a fun and enjoyable hobby, and the minute it stops bringing you JOY--you know you need to change something.

I sincerely wish that in time you can find a way to be involved and still be such a wonderful addition to this forum, without sacrificing your own peace of mind. We will miss you in the interim. :)

I have not been on the forum for months and it makes me sad to see your post, Peg. Of course, I have no idea what lead up to it. I had been looking forward to reading your replies in particular. I'll miss you on here and hope you'll be back soon.
Sabine xx

I agree with everybody else, you do a great job and you are appreciated, however you and your family come first. I hope a little break brings you back to us refreshed and ready b to be the great mod you are :)

Latest posts

Back