Stella Binkies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flick

Reaction score
Stella had 5 molars extracted from her bottom right jaw. The infection was so bad that it had destroyed all the tooth sockets, so instead of 5 sockets, there was one huge socket. She also has major problems with her incisors. Right now, they're being trimmed weekly. Once she recovers from the molar extraction, her incisors will have to be extracted also. She came to me literally starving to death, 4 weeks ago. Her incisors were so overgrown she couldn't eat. Her molars were so bad she couldn't close her mouth. She weighed about 1 and a half pounds.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Velveteenlop

Aww what a great video...and what a beautiful little girl she is...i'm happy to read that she is doing wonderfully....her binkies tell the story...she's a happy little bunny.

OMG Stella is Adorable. She looks so happy running and doing Binkies.

I can hardly wait to see more pictures and videos of her.

Are you going to keep her? She is one lucky bunny.

Susan :)

Stella is a beautiful bunny. I love her coloring. :biggrin2:

I'm so glad she's doing better. What a terrible thing she went thru with her mouth. Your awesome for taking her in. She is a happy girl now.:rabbithop

We had no intention of keeping her longer than over a weekend.

Yeah, right!

When we saw how emaciated she was, we decided "permission be damned" (from the rescue) and took her to our vet ASAP. When the vet brought her back from tooth trimming and x-rays, she almost leaped into my arms looking for safety and security. That pretty much sealed the deal.

She will always be a special needs bunny now and virtually un-adoptable. And, we make an unspoken promise when we rescue these guys. We promise they'll always be taken care of, loved, and cherished. I really knew that I was sunk when I found myself telling her "We're going home, now."

And, my husband adores her. :))) We have another special needs Lionhead, Parker, (Ear Mites, Radiology, Needle Cytology videos). He's black and white and we're hoping they'll bond. They'd make a really cute couple.

Latest posts

Back