Stay Tooned (We are moving)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
:pinkelepht::panic::yahoo:It is official, We spoke to the owner of the house they are renting and we got it. WE loved the place, it is just up the street from my parents house. WE start moving in few wks now. We have been packing for a few months cause we had planed on moving once we got out debts paid off.

We gave up on looking and decided Spring which would be April/May, I did not want to wait that long cause of gas prices to and from work. We pay 250 dollars a month to get to work and home every day for 5 days. It is hard on us. Well we will be saving more than half of what we pay now on gas to get to and from work. :yahoo:

My mom saw the house for rent right off the main drag. The landlady who will be ours said it is ours cause only 2 ppl saw it and did not like the hill for the yard. It is just a minor slope and they are a bit older. What does age have to do with it. lol, so no credit check and we are giving her 1125 dollars post dated check for the 5th and 9th. I am giving her 500 for the 5th and hub's dad is giving her 625 for the 9th tomorrow. We may or may not get the keys tomorrow but we will have the keys with in a week or so. We may be living in that house before Aug 1st which is my ultimate goal cause my uncles wedding is on the 1st.

So you guys are probably wondering why I am hardly on. Firstly I work Monday through Friday from 5:30 pm til 1:30 am for the next month extra money to pay debts off.

Secondly we have been packing or bowling on the weekends.

Us moving near my parents will do good for my mom. My mom has not been doing well since my sister passed away, me being near by will help her through this, she and I can bond and have a good relationship just like what my sister and her had. Also we will be near my sisters kiddos too :yahoo:. My nephew loves DJ and has fun trying to beat DJ up but also bowling with us. Now my niece she is a typical teen of 13 yrs old with attitudes but I know she will do fine with us too.

I will see if I can take pics tomorrow since we are showing my hubby's dad and my parents want to see it.

Now about the new place. It is only 2 bedrooms but we can make that work, a living room, dinning room, nice kitchen, very very clean and dry basement. Front and back porch, nice yard and the biggest we have of all is our dog Samantha is staying with us:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I will post as much as I can, we will be home on the week cause we don't get to bed until 4 or 5 am and then not getting up to get ready and leave since we drive so far to and from work every day. Starting this weekend we will be packing what is left over and we may go bowling on sunday to have fun. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Wow that's great...it sounds like everything is working out for you guys....now i cannot remember what happened about that beautiful victorian home that you had posted abouta while ago...but is that the house you guy's are going to rent?

REally happy for you that you found the place near your Mom! Dry basement is nothing to sneeze at! Can't wait to see pics and again, very happy that it all worked out!

they guy wanted alot of money for it. WE were concerned about heating cost. so we said no.

This house is smaller and cheaper gas heating also rent is cheaper as well too.

We finally moved. We are in Pgh Pa. I am so happy to be back home now. I will update more in a few days. Still got alot of unpackin to do.

We did this move alot smarter than we did before. We rented a box truck and was able to do 2 full loads from old house to new twice. It helped a whole lot. I hate unpacking but ours is not so bad. Hubby's dads is cause he got way more stuff than we did.

Brandy456 wrote:
Where are the pictures you said we were going to see. I have to see if this house is suitable. :biggrin2:.

Ahill for a backyard.? Is it atleast a big hill ?

I have been so caught up trying to get things organized and unpacked. It is hard trying to unpack before work or after work cause we work 5:30pm til 1:30am mon through fri.

I am working on it. The hill is not big as you think, it is more of a slope like

Latest posts

Back