Status of The Rabbit Show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that my talkcast "The Rabbit Show" on talkshoe.com is not on hiatus again, but I will only do a show when I can book a special guest to interview. It seems there is not must interest in the show when I do an Open Lines only show. The last time I tried that, nobody showed up to call in. While there were about 30 downloads of that show, I think eventually people will get bored just listening to me talk for 30 minutes.

Therefore I am seeking out your help. If anyone has any suggestions for a good guest please send me a DM. I also would need their contact info. Of couse any guest would have to be someone who could handle at least a 20 minute interview and be of interest to the rabbit community at large, either the breeder or pet aspect is welcome. To those of you who have already DM'ed me in the past with suggestions, those have already been pursued and for various reasons, can't be worked out. I hope I get lots of suggestions, because I really want to keep the show going. You can still download past shows at http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/83144

Dan

I should add, I have attempted to get some authors who have some good rabbit related books out there, but some will refuse to come on the show because the show is "breeder friendly." That is frustrating.

Dan

Here's some stuff that might help:

answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=161641 - 11k

Also see what Disapproving Rabbitshas to say. She just came out with a book not to long ago Maybe she could do an interview over the web, or something.

-TK :)

Why not email Gail Gibbons and ask her if she'd do a talk on the history of lionheads? Just a thought...

How about interviewing someone from Midwest Rabbit Rescue? They can talk about their rescue and the recent Zootoo win. Haley could put you in touch with Debbie, who would do a great interview.

I foster for Gainesville Rabbit Rescue. I'm sure they would be happy to do an interview also.

slavetoabunny wrote:
How about interviewing someone from Midwest Rabbit Rescue? They can talk about their rescue and the recent Zootoo win. Haley could put you in touch with Debbie, who would do a great interview.

I foster for Gainesville Rabbit Rescue. I'm sure they would be happy to do an interview also.
Another good one. Keep them coming.

mambo101 wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Actually there is something I would LOVE to go on your show an talk about.
And what might that be?
About living with a bunny who has head-tilt. Not the medical side but how it effects your emotions. The choices you make, the things you do differently than you do with other bunnies. I think you get the idea.:)

JadeIcing wrote:
mambo101 wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Actually there is something I would LOVE to go on your show an talk about.
And what might that be?
About living with a bunny who has head-tilt. Not the medical side but how it effects your emotions. The choices you make, the things you do differently than you do with other bunnies. I think you get the idea.:)
That's a great idea. DM me with your email address so we can discuss this further.

Get Jesse (JAK Rabbitry), she can talk about getting married with rabbits (and other pets) in your bridal party. (Weddings are a very popular topic in June!) You can cross-post on wedding sites. :)

Somebody from the Great Lakes Sanctuary can talk about how the bunnies from the great Nevada rescue are doing, and what has been involved in their care. (I think they took 500 or them?) Some great footage on YouTube.

And/or have someone from this site discuss the advantages of being open to both breeders and rescues. :grumpy:

sas :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back