Starting a cheap, bulk, consistant hay supply in the GTA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerchick

Reaction score
we are starting a hay supply shop out of our shed, for rabbits and any other hay eating pets. the hay will be in ventilated sacks so the hay is not moldy or damp. right now the hay i can find is alfalfa and timothy mixed, i am trying to expand to different types of hay. we have bails we are compressing into sacks (so all you city people don't need to bring hay bails into your home or buy those rediculous priced small hay bags for $20 at pet stores) each sack is pretty much the size of your average large feed bag, or just a bit bigger than a pillow case and the hay is packed pretty tight, we are going to sell for $8 a sack, the hay amount is equal to about 6 of those expensive hay bags in petstores. we're willing to work out bulk deals.

this is good consistant hay, we feed it to our 4 rabbits, we are starting this because of the constant supply we need for hay and straw for food and bedding. please PM me if interested and we can work out a deal :) i am in peterborough ontario but will drive within a 200km distance...

www.facebook.com/robyn.e.abbey#!/home.php?sk=group_153090538071462

www.facebook.com/robyn.e.abbey#!/pages/From-The-Fields-Rabbit-Hay-cheap-bulk-hay-supply-for-urban-pet-owners/141060679282805

the hay i got is beautiful dry timothy hay, this is premimum stuff and looks just like the stuff you buy in pet stores, for now (until i can find cheaper sacks) its $10 a large sack, and if you buy more than 5 its $8 a sack.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=47389&id=100000544785420&saved#!/home.php?sk=group_153090538071462

008-13.jpg

010-11.jpg

a gathering of hay sacks lol

we got larger sacks now that hold a lot more hay, and now until january 3rd all sacks are $8.00 weather you get 1 or 100 we will also sell square bales (if you can take them) for $12 email me [email protected] or call (705) 772 1988 we can work out something, i got lots of hay need to make more room!

Latest posts

Back