Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

ChinaBun

Sponsor
Reaction score
Nanning, China and Mountain Home, Arkansas
Whenever I see Starlight Rabbitry's avatar, Ihave trouble finding the bunny's head! At first it looks like therabbit is looking down, then I look more closely and think that it'slooking up. It reminds me of a picture that shows either an old womanor a young woman, depending on how you look at it!

Perhaps SR can post here so we all can see her avatar and you can decide which way it is. :)

Nancy

Starlight Rabbitry

Reaction score
Huh? I am confused....I see just myrabbit, Atreyu. He is a blue otter jerseywooly.An airplane was going by at the time (I am ina landing zone) and he decided that he needed to turn his head up tolook at it. In the background is my shed.

Sorry, explain what you are seeing as I am hoping that there is nothing wrong with my avatar.

Sharon :)

Carolyn

Reaction score
Doesn't appear odd to me.

I know that picture you're talking about with the old/young ladydepending upon how you look at it, but don't see that happening herewith SR's avatar. :dunno:

Atreyu is a precious baby. :inlove: Whenever I seethat Avatar, I just want to pick up that sweet little ball of fluff andhug him. :hug:

-Carolyn

Starlight Rabbitry

Reaction score
Thanks Carolyn. Atreyu goes to all theshows so I am sure that you will get to squeeze him when there is ashow near you that you will come to!

ChinaBun - I too know the old/young woman pic. I think it issooo cool that you can see something else in my avatar that I, orCarolyn, can't!

Sharon

Carolyn

Reaction score
Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
I think it is sooo cool that you can see something else inmy avatar that I, or Carolyn, can't!

Sharon

I agree! I wish I could see it. :? It sounds very cool.

-Carolyn

ChinaBun

Sponsor
Reaction score
No, there's nothing wrong with your avatar! It'smy eyes! To me she looks a little like an aghfan hound (with a longnose) that is looking to the left and down.

Look at the dark part of her face. The bottom right-hand corner lookslike a long nose that is pointing towards her tail. After I look awhile, I realize that her eyes and ears are in the wrong place, andthen I realize that she's really looking up and that she has a whitenose. What I thought was a nose is just dark fur in the shape of apointy nose.

Does anyone see it now? I've noticed it for a long time!

Nancy

Frith

Reaction score
ChinaBun wrote:
Does anyone see it now? I've noticed it for a long time!

:faint: I can see it now, and it's messing me up! I want to go back to seeing just the bunny! :foreheadsmack: :rainbow:

Im Blind Im Blind , maybeits because I have see Atreyu in person . All I seeis a Blue Otter Jersy , andusually I am the one who sees screweythings in pictures.

ChinaBun

Sponsor
Reaction score
Good morning from China! Just a word before I rush off to class . . . .

Remember those Magic Eye posters and pictures that were popular ten orso years ago? I never could see the hidden pictures in them! But forsome reason, the first thing I see when I look at precious Atreyu is along-nosed creature looking down. NO idea why!

Happy Thursday everyone! This afternoon in my film appreciation classI'll finish showing "Casablanca", one of the all-time greats. In a fewminutes I have oral Englishclass with my sophomore Englishmajors.