Staring selling jewellery

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinksalamander

Reaction score
I've been making jewellery recently, and I'm going to start selling them online.

This is the first one I've made, I've bought supplies for a few other designs. Just wanted to know what you thought, and how much would you pay?

Its elasticated, made from freshwater pink pearls with gold miracle beads, gold seed beads and glass leaf charms. Its called 'Athena' after the Greek Goddess of Handicrafts.

I'm thinking of selling this one for about £12-£15 (about 20 - 25 USD). What do you think?

DSC02524.jpg

DSC02528.jpg

DSC02529.jpg

DSC02492.jpg

very pretty! im not sure i could part with a 'first make':p

have you had a look at the 'etsy' and 'folksy' websites. they might give you an idea as to price. you would also need to factor in your costs. good luck:bunnydance:

hartleybun wrote:
very pretty! im not sure i could part with a 'first make':p

have you had a look at the 'etsy' and 'folksy' websites. they might give you an idea as to price. you would also need to factor in your costs. good luck:bunnydance:

Yeah I know Etsy well however I will be selling it on here: www.be-charmed.co.uk in their 'Be Charmed exclusives' section. Just trying to work out how much people would be happy to part with and whether they like the designs or not.

How much did it cost you to make? How much time did it take?
Based on those two things, if you think 15 pounds (idk how to make the 'pound' symbol) is worth it, then go for it. I don't buy jewelry or know much about it, but that seems reasonable for a hand made, original piece. It is cute, btw.

killertheturtle wrote:
How much did it cost you to make? How much time did it take?
Based on those two things, if you think 15 pounds (idk how to make the 'pound' symbol) is worth it, then go for it. I don't buy jewelry or know much about it, but that seems reasonable for a hand made, original piece. It is cute, btw.

Took about 15 minutes to make and cost approximately £2.50 to make, I could sell it for less really but I think £15 is pretty decent for something handmade.

Latest posts

Back