Starcraft 2

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was addicted to the starcraft but unfortunately my computer isn't good enough to run SC2 very well. I tried playing the demo a bit but it was really laggy and didn't work right. I am buying a new computer just so I can play SC2 :p But I probably won't get it for a few more weeks.

From what I played of the demo(1 level in campaign and 2 multiplayer games) it was pretty fun. It seemed like there was a lot more unit upgrading and stuff you could do. The graphics were also really nice. Not sure why it took so long since the last one but i'm glad there is a new starcraft game! Not like I need another computer game to suck hours of my time :p

I play it on my laptop which is about a midrange comp... it runs ok but I have to turn off all the fancy graphics lol. The game plays just fine online and single player. It's great. I'm having trouble really advancing in the multiplayer league but it probably takes some more practice. I beat the single player campaign and loved it! It took them long enough but they've managed to make a very compelling game. The gameplay focuses on different stuff from sc1 and I'm pretty impressed.

My husband was teaching me to play, but we don't have the desktop anymore so we can't play again until we get a new one.

I liked playing terran, but now I'm kind of diggin' Zerg.

I was watching Husky's commentary and a zerg player attacked their opponent's base with these spiders that blew up and I thought that was the coolest thing. Ever since I've been really interested in zerg.

Zerg players play best if they are crafty and think on their feet. I used to play zerg in starcraft 1 but now I can't seem to play them right. It is awesome if you so it right like Husky's replays. But zerg is admittedly very difficult to play. Lots of micro management!

Right now I play Protoss best. I am short teammates! Looking for party members!

Latest posts

Back