Standing Bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lola is always standing up at my feet to get a better look at me (lol)!

rabbit stand up to get a better look around them.

ya Gatsby only does it to look around but billy will just hang out like that for a minute or more

I don't have a picture, but ever since I made Chestnut's new cage she has been standing on her hind legs constantly! I think it's very cute <3 Also billy and gatsby are so cute!

Bagels Bunny will hang out in that position often. It's especially funny when he feels it necessary to move things in his cage. He'll fiddle with it, then pop up on his hind legs, contemplating his next move. I swear one day he's going to produce a tiny level and measuring tape . . .

There's nothing cuter than a bun standing on its hind legs. I think rabbits periscoping is just precious - it shows their inquisitive nature.

Unfortunately, I have not taken near as many photos of my buns as I'd have liked. I guess being sick for so long has taken my camera out of my hands. Thankfully, I am doing well and hope to get back into taking pics. I'm certainly not anything special when it comes to photography, but I enjoy it.

I don't have any photos of Ollie standing on his hind legs. He's just now coming out of his shell - I'll have had him for 2 weeks at the start of this upcoming week. Hopefully, in time, I'll have a plethora of pics of him. I do have a picture of Emmet that came out quite well. It's from early spring when the landscapers came out for the first time. He was trying to figure out what all the commotion was about. It was cute! But, I'll let you all see that for yourselves...

New Bunny 2.jpg

Here are a couple of my curious little man. He's always popping up for a better view. He has super big feet and can balance on them for a really long time. He will actually binky while standing up on his hind legs too! Those are my favorite binkies.

Barrys Run.jpg

Barry 3 mos.jpg

Last edited:
im pretty sure you have the cutest rabbit in the world channahs

Oh nooo!!! Everybunny is different and cute! I love everything about every bunny. In fact, I have to come here to get my daily bunny picture fix and comments in, because every time I comment on someone's bunny on Facebook, all my friends see the picture and my comment on their walls and they just think I'm a dork. Honestly who could not be a dork about so much fuzzy cuteness. I think people that don't like bunnies are all undercover serial killers. :ponder:

I have to agree with Lexi! Channahs, that bunny is absolutely adorable. I squeal everytime I see a picture of him! Haha! I just love those earssss, and that sweet face..oh my goodness. :D

Oh nooo!!! Everybunny is different and cute! I love everything about every bunny. In fact, I have to come here to get my daily bunny picture fix and comments in, because every time I comment on someone's bunny on Facebook, all my friends see the picture and my comment on their walls and they just think I'm a dork. Honestly who could not be a dork about so much fuzzy cuteness. I think people that don't like bunnies are all undercover serial killers. :ponder:

I agree! I work the front desk at a hotel and get super bored so I just fill up my time with bunny pictures. The housekeepers walk by and are like "what is wrong with you?!" and I'm like "what's wrong with you look how cute this bunny is!?! ":rabbithop

Haha, I'm the same! Everyone at work is sick of me talking about bunnies and looking at bunny pictures. :p

I'm pretty fascinated by your little guy in your avatar too Lexi! I have never seen a bunny that reminds me so much of a fuzzy little bumblebee!

If you want to see Blue Barry's ears in action, check out Bun Jovi's facebook page. I bought him some play sand for his baby pool today and he was so happy, his ears were all over the place! https://www.facebook.com/BeautifulBunJovi?ref=hl

I'll have to post a newer picture he's huge and getting more white mixed in and looks more like a tiger :O! And under his chin and cheeks are getting super fluffy (since he's half lionhead) it's so adorable! Not looking so banded regular harlequin patterning anymore , but still definitely harlequin.

Latest posts

Back