Spruce up the bunny room!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everybun!
I see so many amazing bunny rooms online and I am looking for some advice on ways I could make my bunny room more aesthetically pleasing. My current room is very functional but I just don't have that knack for design haha. It's a 9x11 room that houses 4 bunnies. I am hoping to find a way to have a rug or flooring that matches. Bunny furniture and enrichment toys basically the works! One thing I do try to avoid is soft things. My bunnies are jerks and pee on anything soft fluffy carpets, bed cushions if its soft they will be on it little jerks. Otherwise, they use their litter pan.
I am excited to see any suggestions you all have to help design my bunny room! Oh I am located in Canada for shopping purposes.
Thank you!
I will try to attack a photo of my current room.
IMG_7481.jpeg

@odyssey~ and me made a collage video on my pinterest and her yt
How To make An Aesthetic Cage
How to make your rabbit cage aesthetic
Randomally is from Canada so she might know what’s best to get that is able to ship to you. I’m unsure what aesthetic you are going for, but it looks like possibly a minimal aesthetic? I think you’d enjoy OinkandBebop shop on etsy might work with your aesthetic. I personally love l LittleBeastTreats, BunMomMakes, Poppyseedpaws,FlopsonFabric,CosyCastles,Lildashofdaisy,FurryFriendsFabric, Bunnieswithaloha, TokiHut I’ll add more if I think of any more cute ones! If you want to make it aesthetic here’s what I would do. You can also get some cheap beds (cat beds) of shein.
I see you have ikea doll beds! so cute! I would get a new comforter for the doll beds. Bunnies with aloha has
some super cute ones. Flops on fabrics made a cushion for the ikea doll bed that makes it look like a sofa!
I would get a bunny castle
Toki hut has some adorable ones that are very affordable. You can get cushions for the castle at bunnies with aloha
if you have a little more money to spend, cosy castle is definitely cuter but more expensive, and you can get your name on it! They also sell cushions for the castle.
I’d get some wall art, more for human enjoyment but it would definitely make the room cute! Dash of daisy has some adorable bunting and signs for your rabbit, Bunmommakes has bunting as well! you have to choose what fits your aesthetic.
If you want foraging toys Poppyseed paws is the place to go! They have adorable rainbow foraging mats in aesthetic color pallets. That was one of my favorite purchases! They use it every night and morning. Would definitely spice up the room!
I hope you enjoy this! Here’s my rabbit cage for some inspo (well it’s updated now so a bit different)926D2AC7-6DC2-4A9E-AE74-E9E38FADE956.jpeg1027A1B3-E69F-4485-8BAA-8AEDE22F351C.jpeg281EA140-53BC-4D50-ABF1-A2139E830DAD.jpegE9619E42-9F56-4D83-9253-6CA927EE80B3.jpeg3A70D7D0-61BD-4B56-994D-0147E095B4B1.jpeg

@odyssey~ and me made a collage video on my pinterest and her yt
How To make An Aesthetic Cage
How to make your rabbit cage aesthetic
Randomally is from Canada so she might know what’s best to get that is able to ship to you. I’m unsure what aesthetic you are going for, but it looks like possibly a minimal aesthetic? I think you’d enjoy OinkandBebop shop on etsy might work with your aesthetic. I personally love l LittleBeastTreats, BunMomMakes, Poppyseedpaws,FlopsonFabric,CosyCastles,Lildashofdaisy,FurryFriendsFabric, Bunnieswithaloha, TokiHut I’ll add more if I think of any more cute ones! If you want to make it aesthetic here’s what I would do. You can also get some cheap beds (cat beds) of shein.
I see you have ikea doll beds! so cute! I would get a new comforter for the doll beds. Bunnies with aloha has
some super cute ones. Flops on fabrics made a cushion for the ikea doll bed that makes it look like a sofa!
I would get a bunny castle
Toki hut has some adorable ones that are very affordable. You can get cushions for the castle at bunnies with aloha
if you have a little more money to spend, cosy castle is definitely cuter but more expensive, and you can get your name on it! They also sell cushions for the castle.
I’d get some wall art, more for human enjoyment but it would definitely make the room cute! Dash of daisy has some adorable bunting and signs for your rabbit, Bunmommakes has bunting as well! you have to choose what fits your aesthetic.
If you want foraging toys Poppyseed paws is the place to go! They have adorable rainbow foraging mats in aesthetic color pallets. That was one of my favorite purchases! They use it every night and morning. Would definitely spice up the room!
I hope you enjoy this! Here’s my rabbit cage for some inspo (well it’s updated now so a bit different)View attachment 60562View attachment 60563View attachment 60564View attachment 60565View attachment 60566
Your set up is super cute! Haha my current aesthetic is nothing.. yet! Thank you for the recommendations I have the stores all opened up and I am working on a shopping list :D

here’s a screen shot from
my video of all the etsy shops I recommend

Attachments

• EFD35A66-0CF5-4817-AFAC-BE3D9D43067F.png
    EFD35A66-0CF5-4817-AFAC-BE3D9D43067F.png
    472.2 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back