Spring Rabbits Thread!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you and your rabbit ready for spring?

• No, not me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunBun71

Reaction score
This thread is for sharing pictures of where your rabbit lives, and even just random rabbity pictures!
And you can post your bunnies name, too! 😁 This is a "spring rabbits thread"!
-BunBun71🐇 *hop, hop

Last edited:
Spring time is my favorite time of the year. It’s the perfect temperature outdoors and my allergy don’t start until summer and ends just before autumn.

My bunnies can eat a bit of greens every day which I couldn’t provide before and they can munch as much they want 😊

Attachments

• 0BCCEF04-39AA-40DF-AD30-A375C2B30B91.jpeg
    0BCCEF04-39AA-40DF-AD30-A375C2B30B91.jpeg
    242.3 KB · Views: 6
Here is where Missy lives! i just realized i could make her pen bigger then i did make her pen bigger so she just got this home like 45 minutes ago. i only really have the door closed when my siblings are in my room because... yunno... she's been out of her pen pretty much all day unless she had to pee lol we ordered another pen tho and we are going to connect the 2 when it gets here! until then this her "house" the house on the right outside of the pen has another shoe box with hay in it! the computer camera is crap but on top of the litter box is another shoe box with hay. the trash can is only so the pen doesn't fall over when i open the door... but it is pretty useful when there i hay all over the floor haha there are little cat toys all over my room. i know this is a lot but there is more.. the small box next to her bed has hay in it i forgot... the white thing by the bed is tissue paper that i thought she would like to shred but shes not very interested... last thing i think the box right behind Missy is taped because she flopped on top of it and fell through the floor (if you laughed its fine she wasn't hurt) oh she made a mess with hay...that is why its so glitchy on the carpet hahaWIN_20200507_18_23_00_Pro.jpg

Willa, Foxwell, and I are so stoked for sun, fresh grass, and more outside time! Maybe even some gardening (Willa loves it, I hate it, so she wins)

Attachments

• IMG_5794.jpg
    IMG_5794.jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2816.jpg
    IMG_2816.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 7
Here is where Missy lives! i just realized i could make her pen bigger then i did make her pen bigger so she just got this home like 45 minutes ago. i only really have the door closed when my siblings are in my room because... yunno... she's been out of her pen pretty much all day unless she had to pee lol we ordered another pen tho and we are going to connect the 2 when it gets here! until then this her "house" the house on the right outside of the pen has another shoe box with hay in it! the computer camera is crap but on top of the litter box is another shoe box with hay. the trash can is only so the pen doesn't fall over when i open the door... but it is pretty useful when there i hay all over the floor haha there are little cat toys all over my room. i know this is a lot but there is more.. the small box next to her bed has hay in it i forgot... the white thing by the bed is tissue paper that i thought she would like to shred but shes not very interested... last thing i think the box right behind Missy is taped because she flopped on top of it and fell through the floor (if you laughed its fine she wasn't hurt) oh she made a mess with hay...that is why its so glitchy on the carpet hahaView attachment 47464
I like it. :)

Willa, Foxwell, and I are so stoked for sun, fresh grass, and more outside time! Maybe even some gardening (Willa loves it, I hate it, so she wins)
She is adorable. 🥰
How old?

My bunny is free romaed
in my bed room

Wires kept away , she eat spinach all day .
Carrot treat sometime.

She eat apple .
Allowed outside sometimes ,once day sometimes .
She loves her spinach , she eat cup daily , and grass .
She 8 weeks , i've had her for 2 weeks .

She likes free roamed and litter trained , she has tunnel
and toys , chew and sometime get treat , like this one
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/ドギーマン...child=1&keywords=うさぎおやつ&qid=1588966722&sr=8-4

Is this okay ?
Is they allowed outdoors?

My bunny is free romaed
in my bed room

Wires kept away , she eat spinach all day .
Carrot treat sometime.

She eat apple .
Allowed outside sometimes ,once day sometimes .
She loves her spinach , she eat cup daily , and grass .
She 8 weeks , i've had her for 2 weeks .

She likes free roamed and litter trained , she has tunnel
and toys , chew and sometime get treat , like this one
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/ドギーマンハヤシ(株)ミニアニマン営業部-ウサギのカリカリビスケット70g-おまとめセット【6個】/dp/B01G81VZEE/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=うさぎおやつ&qid=1588966722&sr=8-4

Is this okay ?
Is they allowed outdoors?
Do not buy any more treats like that from the store.

These are my two bunnies Bonnie (Netherland Dwarf) and Bear (Mini Lop we think?😂)... however yesterday we gained 4 new additions😍
They live in a shed adapted to their needs with free roam of the garden in the day! (The doe does have a pen and hutch for now until i get the pair of them spayed and neutered)

Attachments

• 8F683999-55A4-46F8-ABAE-C1B5395C3C0C.jpeg
    8F683999-55A4-46F8-ABAE-C1B5395C3C0C.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 004AEA03-93D8-449F-9602-AEC7DCC20145.jpeg
    004AEA03-93D8-449F-9602-AEC7DCC20145.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 86F05AF7-6708-4394-8FF4-4EF30C75CAFC.jpeg
    86F05AF7-6708-4394-8FF4-4EF30C75CAFC.jpeg
    313.3 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back