Spent my refund on him

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I decided to buy lots of extra hay, a storage bin for his hay, CC grid, and temporary padding for the floor so he can hide and free roam. And he LOVES IT!
IMG_20210222_180930_119.jpg

While on lunch, I put the grid together to make a housing space for him. He prefers the bedding from small pet select as litter and stopped going on the towel, (it took a week to do), he loves the hide-away bed(s) I made for him. Plus the top shelves can be used to store his treats and toys. Plus this grid blocks off the opening under my closet door and access to my charging cables. This also opens up his original area so much for him. :DIMG_20210222_180009.jpg

Wish I could use those alphabet puzzle pieces for Marlowe, but he nibbles on them! I put cardboard over them but it’s not as cute! Love your bunny’s new set up!

Wish I could use those alphabet puzzle pieces for Marlowe, but he nibbles on them! I put cardboard over them but it’s not as cute! Love your bunny’s new set up!
I've been lucky so far with Shen. With so much hiding spaces, a lot of toys, plenty of attention, and room to run around it, it helps. Does yours just like chewing on things?

I've been lucky so far with Shen. With so much hiding spaces, a lot of toys, plenty of attention, and room to run around it, it helps. Does yours just like chewing on things?
Mostly he likes chewing on whatever makes up those puzzle pieces and yoga mats. He only chews on cords if they’re plugged in so I’m extra careful. Otherwise he’s no problem - he has two rooms and a large hallway to run around in and he’s a sweetie.

IMG_20210227_2359436.jpg
Have you tried chew toys? This one, Shen is currently destroying, is his favorite. Wait till I give him the hidden one. As seen by the damage on it, he loves it. And it works wonders as a treat ball, too. You can usually find them on Amazon or some pet stores.

IMG_20210228_023242_032.jpg
Among the many things I spent my refund on, he learned he can climb the play table and I got him a heating blanket (always set to low and turns off after three hours on its own) because it gets really cold in my room really fast if the heat isn't up high enough. I, also, got the HEPA filter in my room so now the air remains cleaner for him.

I decided to buy lots of extra hay, a storage bin for his hay, CC grid, and temporary padding for the floor so he can hide and free roam. And he LOVES IT!
View attachment 53397

While on lunch, I put the grid together to make a housing space for him. He prefers the bedding from small pet select as litter and stopped going on the towel, (it took a week to do), he loves the hide-away bed(s) I made for him. Plus the top shelves can be used to store his treats and toys. Plus this grid blocks off the opening under my closet door and access to my charging cables. This also opens up his original area so much for him. :DView attachment 53398
Love seeing you care about him that much and lives out of a cage!

If his tunnel is too big, I'll share what I found to work...

I but long boxes from my local shipping store (UPS, FedEx, etc.). I like them, because I can get different diameters (4"x4", 6"x6", etc.) , they don't have any glue or tape on them, and they can chew to their hearts content. Plus they can be cut and bent to make mazes... and they're cheap and replaceable.

Just a thought!

long box.jpg

Yeah. We got a box like that. He actually likes the play tunnel when I have down. But he loves the underside of my desk more. The two levels to hide on is his personal favorite. And once we have my husband's desk up, with CC grid around it and skirting on our bed, Shen will have full range of our bedroom.

Latest posts

Back