SPECIAL GUEST ANNOUNCMENT ON THE RABBIT SHOW!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What time would that be in pacific time? I'd really love to hear your show! I tried to do it a few sundays ago, but forgot about it and then I think it was over by that time. So i was wondering if you knew what the time would be Pacific time?
thanks!

Emily

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
What time would that be in pacific time? I'd really love to hear your show! I tried to do it a few sundays ago, but forgot about it and then I think it was over by that time. So i was wondering if you knew what the time would be Pacific time?
thanks!

Emily
I believe that would be 6PM PST. You can always check the countdown timer on the show page.

Just gently bumping this up to remind you all to listen next week. It also would be helpful for you to register for your free talkshoe account and use your rabbits online username when you do that. This way I will know who your are and everyone else will too. I will do a short interview with Sharon and will take questions from callers and anyonein the chat room. Once again for more into the show page is http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/83144.

ooooh! i am working until 10pm eastern time UGH!!! i am going to see if i can get out of working from like 6:45 on so i can go home and call in YEAH!!!

tracy

I just talked to Sharon and everything is firmed up for tonight. Should be a very fun show. If you plan to participate I suggest signing up for talkshoe before the show starts using your RO name as your username. That way I will know who you are for this and future shows. See you tonight at 9.

slavetoabunny wrote:
I enjoyed the show tonight Dan. Thanks!
Oh me gee!!!! For some reason I thought the show started at 7pm my time. :grumpy::sad::pullhair::banghead:headsmack:crash:cry2:sosad:pssd::censored2::bawl:

Latest posts

Back