Spaying in India

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

May_gene00

Reaction score
Hey guys! This one's for rabbit lovers in India. My female rabbit is 5 months now and is going through her first heat cycle. I want to get her neutered asap because of all the health benefits mentioned all over the forums.
The problem is I don't know where to get it done and whom to trust as most of the vets operate only on canines and felines. Could you help me with where you got it done from and how was the experience?

Thank you

I don't know anything about vets in India. But I wanted to let you know that rabbits don't go through heat like other animals they are induced ovulators which means that intercourse makes eggs produce.

Yes true. I read online that on reaching sexual maturity they experience change in behaviour, both males and females, which they called "heat". I was just referring to that. She seems to have become more territorial and we often see spontaneous aggression or happiness throughout the day.
I don't know anything about vets in India. But I wanted to let you know that rabbits don't go through heat like other animals they are induced ovulators which means that intercourse makes eggs produce.

Latest posts

Back