Spaying And Neutering...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snap

Reaction score
So Popcorn and Butters aren't fixed and are almost five months. It's time they get fixed.

Of course there is Harper's vet, but er...his neuter cost like $240. I don't know why my mother did that.

So how do I find a vet who could do it for less but still efficiently? And what price range would/should I be looking at...?

I have no clue what is availabe in the States if that is where you are, but here in NZ the prices ranged from $87.50 right up to $225 for neutering... bit pricey really! A couple of local vets averaged at about $105-$107. Mine are being done today at a local vet for $87.50, he does bunnys quite often so I feel good about that but still a bit apprehensive about how they will be after they are done, we had to do it now (wanted to leave it a bit longer...) as they were trying to mate each other - they are 2.5 months old.

Putting you location in your profile would help people know where you are from and it would help to give info on vets near you.

You could try searching for exotic vets in your area and call them to ask for their prices. Your local Humane Society, SPCA or rescue groups could have an exotic vet list. Remember that some vets may want to do a check up to make sure your rabbits are healthy, so factor that cost in too.

Latest posts

Back