Spayed rabbit pees in 2 spots

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emelia7124

Reaction score
She is 2 years old and spayed, she normally pees in her litter box in a corner, but sometimes she goes under the bed and pees in a corner there. So she pees in 2 corners. Could it be because her litter box has too much pee in it she's forced to pee somewhere else?
I use puppy pee pads and I change it 2-3 times a day. She only pees under the bed when I'm not home to change her pee pad, so I think that might be the reason.

The final option is to simply add one more litter box under the bed... but if I can get rid of her habit it'd be the best. Please help.

Hi, it is very possible that she doesn't like that her toilet box isn't clean enough. If you stop using puppy pads and get this wood litter it should make your life much easier, you will only have to clean her toilet once or twice a week, these pellets absorbs urine very well and her toilet will stay dry for a few days, as I said, up to one week. It also helps with smell because of pine wood disinfects as well. This is only an example I googled pine wood pellets in Hong Kong maybe you have cheaper option I have no idea what the price is

https://www.parknshop.com/en/wood-pellet-cat-litter/p/BP_470342
If her toilet will stay dry and clean she might be using it nicely. Pee pads won't absorb urine at all.

Latest posts

Back