Spay/neuter cost?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine cost 180 something all together It depends which vet you go to. I thought 180 is a good price for a spay to get a male neutered it’s a little less than where I am.

Wow I was just quoted $750 to neuter my 4 mo the buck. I cancelled the appointment. Currently looking for a new vet to have this done. I'm not sure where or how to find another place. I was on here to maybe find suggestions.
@Cashew
I called every vet where I lived and choose the cheapest one, but made sure my vet was experienced with rabbits. 🙂Hope you find a cheap one because 750 cheeze that’s pricey!

@Cashew
I called every vet where I lived and choose the cheapest one, but made sure my vet was experienced with rabbits. 🙂Hope you find a cheap one because 750 cheeze that’s pricey!
Yes it is I about choked thanks for the advice I will keep calling around.

Does anyone recommend a place for neuter/spay around Kitchener-ON, Canada, that has a reasonable price. I will fix two cute buns so I need a good price.

Does anyone recommend a place for neuter/spay around Kitchener-ON, Canada, that has a reasonable price. I will fix two cute buns so I need a good price.
Is this one close: Spay Neuter Clinic ? I'm not sure if they take rabbits, but if you call they will be able to let you know for sure. They have a rabbit in their logo so maybe?

Hi Mariam+Theo. Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, they don't spay or neuter rabbits there.
I called many since begging of this year. I just found one now. At Campus State Animal Hospital in Guelph they do the male neuter for $CAD38+tax and the female neuter for$CAD400+tax. But they are not working during this COVID-19 crisis, so I will wait. I am still looking for beat coat for the female spay tho.

Wow I was just quoted $750 to neuter my 4 mo the buck. I cancelled the appointment. Currently looking for a new vet to have this done. I'm not sure where or how to find another place. I was on here to maybe find suggestions.

The vets around me in the Quad Cities (IA and ILL) are really expensive (for my wallet 🙃 ), but $750?!?!? Wow. I thought $350 was expensive. I want to spay Bunster, but my parents won't let me unless its cheep (since I would have to pay). I am still doing research though. Maybe I will find a good vet to use once the Covid 19 cools down.

Latest posts

Back