Sophie left for the rainbow bridge

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaryV

Reaction score
I found out in February that the lump she had near her ear was an aggressive tumor. On May 20th, Sophie died in my arms. The room seems so empty without her and I can’t bring myself to put her things away. I miss seeing her hop over to me when I walk into the room and the way she would hop around me in circles when she wanted a treat. I love her so much 😢

Attachments

• A78AE1D0-7C22-4A50-984F-8F6460F9AAD2.jpeg
    A78AE1D0-7C22-4A50-984F-8F6460F9AAD2.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 4
I'm so sorry for your loss:( it's never easy losing the ones we love, especially our fur babies. It sounds like you will keep her memory alive and loved her very much. She was a lucky bun. May she rest in peace.

I'm so sorry for your loss:( it's never easy losing the ones we love, especially our fur babies. It sounds like you will keep her memory alive and loved her very much. She was a lucky bun. May she rest in peace.
thank you

I’m sorry for your loss. It is never enough time with them.

So sorry for your loss. I lost my niece's bun on Saturday due to kidney failure . She was like my own. The pain of loss is excruciating. I grieve with you.

Attachments

• IMG-20190415-WA0001~2.jpg
    IMG-20190415-WA0001~2.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back