Soooska's Bunny Burrow 2009 - 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vega makes me laugh... She seems like she doesn't care much about what is going on around her as long as she has Winston. :D Ah... True Love!!! ;)

283666_3553143997652_2098402134_n.jpg

Now here's a perfect reason to change our national animal from the beaver to the bunny. Daisy Mae rocks! She's cuter than a beaver any day, and looks far more patriotic too (plus, I'll bet she doesn't go around knocking down maple trees ;)).

hehe...I get a kick out of the shot glasses beside her...I always figured her to be a teatotaler. :biggrin2:

Oh, and p.s. Susan, I'm tiny too. Not quite 5ft tall, so whenever I have to pick up Yofi, he looks gigantic in my arms.

Oh goodness, I nearly missed this cuteness!!!

Daisy Mae looks absolutely adorable in her Canadian outfit - it always amazes me how you get your crew to wear outfits - mine would probably shred the outfit (or me) to pieces :p

Jan

Thanks Janet & Jan for your comments from long ago.

A few updated photos.

Winston & Vega's 6th Gotch Day

WINSTONVEGASBIRTHDAY002_resize.jpg

WINSTONVEGASBIRTHDAY006_resize.jpg

WINSTONVEGASBIRTHDAY008_resize.jpg

Post Gotcha Day Celabrations

TheMUNCHKINS007_resize.jpg

TheMUNCHKINS006_resize.jpg

TheMUNCHKINS004_resize.jpg

TheMUNCHKINS002_resize.jpg

TheMUNCHKINS001_resize.jpg

Enjoy

Susan:)

Squeeeeeee..... !!!!! Party Hats!!!!! I love Vega's Princess hat!!! So sparkley on her! How handsome is that Winston in his manly blue hat?!!!

:party:Happy Gotchya Day Winston and Vega!!! :party:

SOOOSKA wrote:
Thanks Janet & Jan for your comments from long ago.

A few updated photos. 

Winston & Vega's 6th Gotch Day

WINSTONVEGASBIRTHDAY002_resize.jpg

LOL...Susan, how DO you get your bunnies to pose so nicely whilst wearing such adorable hats and outfits? On my two those party hats would have lasted all of 10 seconds, and knowing Yofi, he would have probably tossed his right back in my face for even considering putting one on him. Your bunnies continue to be more adorable every day!

:biggrin:

Hi Di, thanks for the nice words about Winston & Vega. Yes they do put up with alot from me taking pictures of them all dressed up. Vega's very good, she likes to look pretty for the camera. Winston I think puts up with it for the treats at the end, I think he's a little afraid because I take the pictures usually out of his area.:craziness

Here's a few more pictures, the first one of me. I'm not one to post pictures of myself but when I posted one on Facebook, a member from here said it's the first time she's seen a picture of me.:tonguewiggle <-----Love this one.

SUSAN1_resize-1.jpg

EatingtheirHomeGrownGoodiescropped3_resize.jpg

EatingtheirHomeGrownGoodiescropped2_resize.jpg

EatingtheirHomeGrownGoodies010_resize.jpg

EatingtheirHomeGrownGoodies009_resize.jpg

WINSTONVEGASBIRTHDAY014_resize.jpg

EatingtheirHomeGrownGoodies008_resize.jpg

The goodies forthr bunnies from my garden.

CARROT-TOPSANDMOI005_resize-1.jpg

Enjoy

Susan:)

All your buns are very cute-nice photos by the way- I love the little hats you put on them in the pictures-I got Ripley a reindeer one for a Christmas picture last year and he didn't like it-we ened up with this:

nqr91.jpg

(Yeah, he hated it..)

Mia your Ripley is gorgeous:heartbeat:. That issuch a cute picture.

Maybe this year being a little older he will like the hat.

Susan:weee:

Holy nose bonks your buns are too cute!! That Winston....I'm still planning to bunny nap him. I'll just head north for him and then keep going for Shilohs Kerensa. You two have a couple of my fave buns on RO :)

Great seeing a picture of you. It's always nice to put a face with the name. Love the new pics in the hats and of daisy Mae the pumpkin. All too cute and it made me smile.

This is my first time visiting your blog. Your buns are adorable! I love the markings on your lop and the expression they give him - such attitude!

Successfully getting them to pose like that -- you must have their utter trust :bunnyheart

It was my sweet Daisy Mae's 7th Birthday. Here are a few of her Birthday pictures.

DAISYMAESS7THBIRTHDAY027_resize.jpg

DAISYMAESS7THBIRTHDAY025_resize.jpg

DAISYMAESS7THBIRTHDAY020_resize.jpg

DAISYMAESS7THBIRTHDAY017_resize.jpg

DAISYMAESS7THBIRTHDAY016_resize.jpg

DAISYMAESS7THBIRTHDAY015_resize.jpg

DAISYMAESS7THBIRTHDAY012_resize.jpg

DAISYMAESS7THBIRTHDAY009_resize.jpg

DAISYMAESS7THBIRTHDAY008_resize.jpg

DAISYMAESS7THBIRTHDAY006_resize-Copy.jpg

DAISYMAESS7THBIRTHDAY004_resize.jpg

Sorry their are so many, too hard to choose.

Enjoy

Susan & Daisy Mae

Birthday girls don't come much sweeter than your Daisy Mae!!! :big kiss:

:weee::pinkbouce: Happy 7th Birthday Daisy Mae!!! :bunnydance::bunny18

Hope Daisy had all sorts of nibbly-good stuff for her special day!

Lot's of love to you Daisy!! :bunnyheart

Your buns seem so forgiving for all the outfits they get dressed in. Love seeing the pics. Thanks for sharing :)

Seriously, how DO you get them all dressed up?! Is that something that takes time to teach them, or are they so chilled out that they don't care? I tried to put a leash on my Big Bunny and he was having absolutely none of it!...

cwolfec, I guess I'm really lucky they don't mind getting all dressed up. I usually have them on the day bed, it's not a place that they get on a lot.

I tried my first Bunny Buttercup (RIP) with a harness, that he was afraid of. I always worried he would hurt himself because he was so scared.

Just keep trying with the outfits, you may get lucky.

Susan

Latest posts

Back