Soooska's Bunny Burrow 2009 - 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe... poor Daisy... I guess that's a little extra pumpkin in her dish... poor girl.... ;)

I thought you were going to say Vega was shedding with her plush coat. I think the shedding is just the worst when I know they are having a more difficult time of it. Even my naughty Oliver has been more quiet than usual. Makesme happy he is being good for once, but then I have to worry about him. I hope that's not the sort of shed that Daisy is having... :(

:bunnyheart Sending Daisy good vibes to get through this shed.

This blog is fantastic! You clearly are in love with your bunnies, and they love you enough to snuggle! Lucky ;) I loooove the coloring of your black and white lionhead (is that Vega?). Absolutely beautiful.

Thanks Carrie, yes you are right I love my bunnies they are definetely my babies.

No the Black & White bunny is Winston, Vega is his girlfriend.. They are so in love with each other.

Susan:)

The Dutchess outside on the balcony for the first time. i think she like it once she got use to being ouside.

DaisyMaeonBalcony018_resize.jpg

DaisyMaeonBalcony033_resize.jpg

DaisyMaeonBalcony030_resize.jpg

DaisyMaeonBalcony028_resize.jpg

DaisyMaeonBalcony026_resize.jpg

DaisyMaeonBalcony023_resize.jpg

DaisyMaeonBalcony002_resize.jpg

Enjoy

Susan & Daisy Mae:wave:

Such a pretty girl. Glad to hear that she enjoyed her time outside.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Hope to see more of all your bunnies.

K

Awww there's that beautiful girl...she is such an adorable girl..have always loved her.

I always love seeing pictures of Daisy Mae...it looks like she had a blast outside..

I'm seriously gonna come to Canada to bunny nap Winston. Oh my GOSH he is too cute :)

They are all adorable of course. I take it Daisy Mae is your "heart bunny"?

Vega seems like a sweetheart to be so in love with Winston.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Karen, Cheryl and Lisa for the nice comments about Daisy Mae, Winston and Vega.

Daisy is a sweetie I think she liked itout on the balcony,I wish it wasn't so darn hot out I'd take her out again.

Lisa if you BunnyNap Winston you gotta take Vega too. They are so in Love with each other. I agree with you he is such a cutie pie. I fell in love with him a few years ago. He was with one of our members on RO who had taken him in to adopt out. He went to someone who had Vega, they bonded, she had to give them up so i was asked if I wanted to adopt them. I said yes. :inlove: It will be 6 years in September that I have had them in my life.

I'd probably say Daisy Mae is my Heart Bunny now. Buttercup (RIP) was my first bunny, OMG he was the best, sweetest, cutest........Bunny ever. Because he was such a lovely bunny my Ex and I had 6 bunniesat one time. I miss him dearly but I was so lucky to have him for 13 years.

Susan :weee:

I know what you mean about the heat. I'm finding with Luna and Neville, it takes them a bit longer to cool down after being outside. It was 103 today. We were out at 4 am this morning so that Rubeus (first time outside) could get some outside time. Didn't even tempt to take Luna and Neville out. It was so humid at that time too. But they do get outside (of crate) and inside time. I wish it was outside because they both love it, but am not taking the chance.

K

Oh wow Susan i can't believe it's been almost 6 years,i remember when you took them in..gee time flies!

I wasn't on the forum when you lost your beloved bunnies..and when i came back on i was saddened to read that they were gone...i'm so very sorry..

It's winter here at the moment and it's darn freezing,,,but actually the couple of days haven't been to bad...no rain.. i love spring time...when the weather is beautiful with that nice warm breeze..but yeah i hate the heat..

A late post, but in looking at the recent pics of Daisy Mae being held, I didn't realize she was that big! Somehow I pictured her as being much smaller. Still a diva though. ;)

Thanks Di,

Daisy Mae weighs 4.8 pounds. I took her to the vet yesterday she was a little under the weather.

I think it was the pictures that make her look like a porker. lol

Susan

aww...how's Daisy Mae feeling now? I hope she's much better! Yep, she looks bigger in the pics. Anna weighs around 7-8 lbs and I thought that Daisy was around the same size! :)

Hey Orlena yes yes that's it. I'm tiny, in height!! lol :biggrin2: So Daiisy looks huge. Hee Hee

She's feeling better, not 100%sure what's the problem is though. She's eating lots which is good.

Susan:)

Ok so here's my "Little OLYMPIAN" Daisy Mae. She's so proud to be a Canadian.

599800_3553147357736_102969509_n.jpg

557130_3553148557766_792642908_n.jpg

553520_3553145877699_1404824851_n.jpg

409659_3553146757721_108259258_n.jpg

405393_3553145077679_135977897_n.jpg

376677_3553145637693_984210304_n.jpg

255251_3553145357686_874769708_n.jpg

283666_3553143997652_2098402134_n.jpg

181169_3553144757671_1514116822_n.jpg

Enjoy

Susan & Daisy Mae:Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::Canada small:

Oh my gosh!!! Could that dress be any cuter?!!!! It is absolutely stunning on Daisy! I could see Daisy becomingCanada's Mascot Bunny. How could anyone resist the powers of Daisy wearing something so patriotic?!! ;)

Latest posts

Back