Soooska's Bunny Burrow 2009 - 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few pictures of The Dutchess.

Waiting for the cold weather.

DaisyMaeinOutfits004.jpg

DaisyMaeinOutfits006.jpg

DaisyMaeinOutfits008.jpg

DaisyMaeinOutfits007.jpg

And in her TuTu

DaisyMaeinOutfits012.jpg

DaisyMaeinOutfits015.jpg

DaisyMaeinOutfits019.jpg

DaisyMaeinOutfits014.jpg

Enjoy

Susan:)

Thanks Rachel for nice compliment about my babies.

Yourbunny stunning. Have you named the poor guy yet? :biggrin:

His colouring is beautiful.:inlove::inlove::inlove:

I am sorry to hear about your divorce and about Buttercup.

Your buns are beautiful. I love Winston. He is a gorgeous bun with blue eyes and black and white...I'm in love. Vega is a really lucky bun. =)

Babies look good! Love the pic of Princess Daisey Mae in her hat and scarf.
Thanks so much for sharing the pics.

And glad to see you back. Missed your posts!

K:)

"I'm ready for the ladies!!!"

012-6.jpg

:big kiss:Smooooooch!!!!

I love those close-up pics. I have so many of those types of pics when I used to take Patrick, Luna, and Zappa out. They are just my favorite! That could be a new forum contest.... Guess the bunny nose... ;) I bet no one would guess Winston's cute little moosh.

Ahhhh! Lookit those cuties :). I love your pet stroller - who do you take out in it? I wanted to get one, but John was terrified that someone might see me walking 'the babies' :rollseyes

Pleased to hear that they are all doing well :)

Jan

Thanks everyonefor the nice comments.

Jan, I haven't taken any of them out yet but maybe this weekend, Daisy Mae is the choosen one.

You just go buy one of the strollers and then make John walk with you.:biggrin:

Janet, I bought myself a pretty good camera 2 Christmas' ago, well some one kinda showed me how to use it (like I said KINDA) so I've beem practising on the munchkins.

Orlena. very spoilt Bunnies. Hee Hee Sometimes the carrots:carrot are the shreaded ones. :nod

Susan:big kiss:

As long as you aren't buying the carrots only for them it's ok to get the fancy ones. But it's over the line to think they appreciate the difference.

Of course I buy the carrotsespeciallyfor them. They love the shreaded ones. As a matter of fact most of my grocery store trips is for food for them.

My Munchkins are ver spoilt, they want for nothing.

SOOOSKA wrote:
Of course I buy the carrotsespeciallyfor them. They love the shreaded ones. As a matter of fact most of my grocery store trips is for food for them.

My Munchkins are ver spoilt, they want for nothing.

That's the way I am also!! My friends all say that they eat better than I do, and it's true.

I wish I could feed my kids the crinkle cut carrots. I do get the baby carrots and cut them in half length-wise for my new grandpa bun and the two little tykes I have. Did you get in the habit of feeding the crinkle-cut because Buttercup told you that was what he wanted? I used to feed a noon-time salad as well as a night-time salad because of Patrick. I wanted to make sure he had enough to eat with his one little tooth. It took me two years to stop feeding the noon-time salad after his passing. Habits that spoil the fur-babies... :p Who else are ya gonna spoil...? ;)

Here are a few pictures of the Minchkins.

Daisy Mae

TheBabies025.jpg

TheBabies022.jpg

Cages015.jpg

TheBabies020.jpg

Cages013.jpg

Winston & Vega

TheBabies008-1.jpg

TheBabies011.jpg

TheBabies014.jpg

TheBabies012.jpg

TheBabies015.jpg

Enjoy

The pictures got all screwed, don't know where the 5th one came from:?

Your kids look so squishably soft!!! They must have finished their shed for the spring. :) I love it when they get their new hairs in and they are so soft. My Satin, Callie, must be sick of me petting her by now because her hair came in extra soft and shiny this year.

Such nice set-ups you have for your kids! Looks like they have little palaces with all of the space they have. I bet that Daisy demanded a few extra feet for her home, didn't she? ;) She is so pretty, I bet she get away with a lot of naughty stuff. Who could resist Daisy cuteness?!!! :biggrin2:

I'm glad you included snuggly-bunny cuteness also. I love bonded-bunny pics. I am able to just feel the love/companionship they have for each other by looking at Winston and Vega's pics. Lucky you having such beautiful bunnies!!! :biggrin2:

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

Janet I thjought they were finished shedding but with this hot weather Daisy has been shedding really bad.

Latest posts

Back