Soo...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwarf_Angel04

Reaction score
I'm missing these daily 'reports'. :?

News around here... just working most of the time. Right now, I'm working at the headquarters for John McCain's merchandise. So if you go on his website to purchase any hats, shirts, bumper stickers, DVD's etc, then there's a 50/50 chance it will pass through my hands in the shipping department.

Other then that, just getting things ready for a show I'm assisting in putting on next weekend. Gonna be busy, that's for sure!

I miss them too but I have just been so busy that I can't seem to find the time to write them.

Today I had to work after I did some stuff on here and home. I've been having trouble with my left knee and it was feeling better Monday and I went to the barn where the equine orthodontist was coming to work on our horses. I helped as much as I could. My horses were pretty good but Kotabug got a little scared when he hit a sore spot - and sure enough - the ceiling met his face. *sigh* He's ok tho. I stripped stalls and played with them before going on home.

So I felt good enough yesterday that I took Lexi and we did the stalls, brushed, rinsed and vacuumed our horses and fed all of the horses. Kota looks so pretty already! I can't wait until he sheds out again!

This morning I got up at 4 a.m. and started laundry. After a few minutes I could tell my ankle had something wrong but I took aleve and went on to work.

Limping through my largest house I clean, I finally got done and when I arrived home, I couldn't stand to put my foot down.

It's blue and swollen. I think I might have broken a bone in it somehow but i Can't figure out when or where. Could have been something I did in the barn and didn't pay attention. Just what I needed.

I'm keeping it up and wrapped for now. If there's no improvement - I'll call the doc tomorrow. I hope it's just sprained or something.

Ouch! Sorry to hear about your ankle!

I know what you mean about not having time and I'll have even less after next weekend. This is going to be very first time being a show secretary and the show superitendent wants to break me in as well. So I gave up some of my other duties for the show to another advisor causeI surely won't have time to run a silent auction or raffle! Gonna be very busy with our advisors, one is the show super, another is a speciality judge (just doing one breed), registrar and show secretary then there's myself. Ugggh!

All will work out though!!

Eek! I hope your ankle isn't broken!

I usually don't post down here, but I figured Bo would be more likely to see it. Luna's getting adopted!!!:yahoo:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I'm keeping it up and wrapped for now. If there's no improvement - I'll call the doc tomorrow. I hope it's just sprained or something.

owie!!!....probably from playing with the horsies!

heat...ice...heat...ice
alternate every 20 minutes...try to do itevery few hours.
i'm a pro at stuff like this....wanna buy some orthropaedic socks??

my dear father-in-law has been in the hospital since last week.
he had part of a lung removed and it turned out to be cancer.
mrs.d is a basket case.

i'm trying to get on as much as possible, but can't seem to find the time.
it's past my bedtime now, but the new ghost hunters is on so i stayed up to watch.

good thoughts to all.

j

Latest posts

Back