Something Special for Lanna21974

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandhills_rabbits

Reaction score
Lanna21974, In my thread about bunny portraitsyou told me that I could use any of the pictures you posted.... Well, Itook the liberty of doing so, and made a special portrait for you....

84960042.jpg

(Anyone that's read Lanna's thread about "Beware of Dogs" knows that precious was killed by a dog that was not penned up.)

I know you're all probably sick of me saying it over and over again,but Lanna I need you to p.m. me your address so I can ship out yourPrecious Portrait....

WOW!!!!!!!

That is absolutly wonderful! The placement and everything isperfect! You know the first time you posted the portrait I was too busyto actualy read the posts and I was just like OH pictures I have enoughtime to skim through those. I thought your portraite was a picture!Latter I saw that you made up another post with a portraite and itdawned on me what it was. Just got to say WOW.

That is really amazing!!!! They keep getting better and better. Not that any are bad. Well i am sure you know what i mean.

Cristy

It's stunning....

*pass the tissues BunnyMommy*

oh wow! thats wonderful! you are just soooogifted! i wish i could draw other things other than hearts! i wish icould draw like you! thats soo good!

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
Lanna21974, In my thread about bunny portraits you told methat I could use any of the pictures you posted.... Well, I took theliberty of doing so, and made a special portrait for you....

84960042.jpg

(Anyone that's read Lanna's thread about "Beware of Dogs" knows that precious was killed by a dog that was not penned up.)

I know you're all probably sick of me saying it over and over again,but Lanna I need you to p.m. me your address so I can ship out yourPrecious Portrait....
I'm completelySPEECHLESS. Thatcouldnt look any more like Precious if I'd taken an actual picture.Thank you so much. I love the way you have him looking at rainbowbridge. I know I'll see him there again someday.I cant saythank you enough. It's the bestrememberance I have of mybaby.

I'm going to email my Addy to you now. Please let me know how much youcharge. Cost isnt important....it's well worth whatever you charge.

Thank you sooooooo Much!

Lanna

God, I just want to scream "Don't Go there, Precious!"

*Crying Crying Crying*

I can't believe she's gone.

Oh Lanna...I loved her a lot too and I just thought she'd live happily every after for years and years.

I'm so sorry.

Sandhills: It's beautiful and moving beyond words.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back