something fun to make for your rabbits.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoecat6

Reaction score
I buy straw mats for my rabbits to chew on as it helps keep them from chewingon things they aren't supposed to, like my woodwork :p.But I was having problems with them peeing and pooing on them as well as chewing on them. I ended up rolling them, overlaping the edge and securing them with cable ties, making a tube out of them, and the rabbits are loving them.Also, it is easier for themto chew on if the edges aren'tflat on the floor.

05-29-05-2.jpg

05-29-05.jpg

05-29-05-1.jpg

Actually most of my litter boxes are the regulartype with just woody pet in them. As I am still trying tolitter train Ben, I purchased a couple extra pans (with the screen) soI could add hay on top to make them more inviting for him touse. Ben's new favorite hobby is to mark his territory on mybed, which is a battle I seem to be losing, so he is now locked up atnight when I can't keep an eye on him.

Oh, I do like your idea! I was actually walkinghome from the store today and wondering about things I could add to mybunnies' home to keep them entertained. (I don't have them yet, but ampreparing for their arrival - hopefully this summer - by stocking up onsupplies.) And I was thinking about trying to find something they could'tunnel' into...this would be perfect! Thanks so much for sharing... :)

Latest posts

Back