Someone in the South Bend, IL area looking for a bondmate!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erinmoveit

Reaction score
OK, I haven't talked to the lady enough to know what she means by "heated hutch/run". I'm guessing they are not housed in the house, but they are also no suceptable to the elements and wildlife. As stated below, she is looking for a female to find with her current bun who recently crossed the bridge. She said that I could share the e-mail and provide her e-mail address as well. I am willing to help with a train in Michigan if we can find one for her!

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Colleen <[email protected]> wrote:
I need a female. I have a couple leads but if you know of available female let me know. Thanks & Happy New Year!

Colleen

-----Original Message-----
To: Colleen
Sent: Tue, Jan 1, 2013 1:47 am
Subject: Re: Re: lost bunny, looking for owner (kalamazoo/portage)

Are you looking for a male or female

On Dec 30, 2012 4:26 PM, "Colleen" <[email protected]> wrote:
Erin,
I would appreciate a contact to find a friend for my surviving bunny! I live in South Bend but drive a lot so if you know someone within an hour drive that would be great. I'm just looking for a friendly, healthy rabbit who can live out in the heated hutch/run I set up.
I'd appreciate the contact or pass on my email to them.
thanks,
Colleen

-----Original Message-----
To: CAGeier
Sent: Sun, Dec 30, 2012 5:22 am
Subject: Re: lost bunny, looking for owner (kalamazoo/portage)

She has found a home. I have a resource that I can contact if you are looking for a new bondmate? I've been in the same situations with my two and they really do prefer pairs. Anything I can do to help, let me know!

Erin

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:15 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
You probably found a home for the bunny by now but I just had to have one put to sleep due to illness and I'm looking for another one so my remaining bunny isn't alone.

If you still have it, let me know.
Thanks
Colleen

I'd offer to help, but Texas isn't exactly on the way from michigan to illinois, lol

haha yeah. It sounds like she has other people she can talk to about finding one and I know how hard it is for those who love rabbits to see one be without a loving home. I took one in off the street and know how hard it is to find them good homes, so I thought I'd post it in case anyone in need of moving out a foster!

ohh, I confused myself, for some reason I thought you were looking for help with a bunny railroad (ie found a bunny for her but need help transporting it).

Latest posts

Back