Some of our 12 week old Frenchies "Hopefuls". :-)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendymac

Reaction score
We are swamped with bunnies, and loving every minutes of it! Very pleased with the juniors we have, and can't wait to see how the ones in the nest box mature. These pictures aren't really posed...the second I let go, they moved a foot, ear, or entire body. LOL But it gives you an idea.

Here is Alex. Just turned 12 weeks old today. Very typey, could maybe use a touch more width in the crown.
533891_10201091607678081_415873743_n.jpg

This is Damon, Alex's brother. He's the most laid back of the bunch, and I really like him.
564341_10201091608038090_805547937_n.jpg

This is Mary, my favorite doe out of the litter.
524341_10201091614918262_157966769_n.jpg

This is Brianna. A nice enough doe, but not quite as nice as the others. At least at this stage.
561801_10201091614838260_1093941452_n.jpg

And this is Ali. She is the MOST bullheaded baby of the bunch. She will NOT pose. She doesn't go anywhere, but just mushes herself to the table and glares. LOL She has the nicest, biggest head of the bunch. She has more depth when she's actually posed, but not quite as much as I'd like.
734012_10201091614638255_1333811088_n.jpg

*Gasp* You said you had no Frenchies!!

I NEED Ali. I think that's just what Franklin needs. A bull-headed beast who wont take any of his crap! Someone who can match his glare might be helpful too.

Per usual. Love them. Maybe I should read up on them so I know what you're talking about "depth this" and "shoulder that." I just see French and LUUUUUUUUV.

One of these days Wendy. One of these days they will all be mine!

Omogosh they are ADORABLE! I want Damon and Ali, Damon because he's so cute and sounds like he has a lovely nature, and Ali because i get the feeling you're going to have some funny stories to share about her. ^.^

Congratulations on some beautiful bunnies! Does Damon need a harem of a couple of does? lol They sure are lovely & makes me want another bun or two! lol

Thanks everyone!! Pam, I'm sure hoping there's a few GCs in there. *crosses fingers* I said I didn't have any for sale, silly goose, not that I didn't have any at all. LOL Right now they're in the "grow and see" stage. Once they get another month or so on them I'll have to decide who to sell and who to keep. We're getting ready to wean the other 4 litters of Flops in a few days. There are only a few in each litter that have me going, "WOW!". But it might be because I've been messing more with the older babies and not so much with the younger ones.

I am loving these babies!! I agree Mary is my favorite! Man you have come such a long way with your frenchies!

Love them all but must admit I´m a Damon fan as well, he´s just so handsome :nod

LOL! Ya'll crack me up!!!! Damon is my buddy and he's not going anywhere for a while (if ever). We just got back from a show, and they were really good. The first judge placed them like I rated them at home. Kyle will probably be for sale shortly (no picture, because the #(%&^ won't pose or stay still long enough). He's got a nice head/crown and super bone, but I think he lacks a bit in the HQ department. I don't need two broken bucks from the same litter. Bri may end up for sale soon, too. I love her overall size, but Mary's stronger in the HQ department. I don't want to sell any, but realize that someone is going to have to find a new home.

Sarah, thank you!!! It's hard to believe just a year ago I knew nothing, and how far things have come since then. This is my "I think I've got this but not 100% sure" litter. I've been monitoring them since birth (well, at birth it's just size of their heads and body, but still. lol). If they keep developing the way they are, then I'll be confident in selling babies before 5 months old, knowing that I'm not selling the best in the litter. Up until now it's been a 50/50 shot. LOL A SUPER nice buck was sold as a pet for practically nothing, because he was in his uglies. I saw him the other day and I'm like, "SOB! He's NICE!" I told them if they ever wanted to sell him to let me know.

Latest posts

Back