Soft poop and white pee?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lenaly

Reaction score
My bunny (2 months old) does soft poop recently. And his pee is white. It leaves white stain on the floor. It is sometimes mix with pee, sometimes only white. What can be reason of these?

With the soft poop is he also producing the normal round fecal balls? If there are no normal round fecal poops and all of his poop is watery or pudding like(diarrhea), that is considered an emergency and you should get your bun to the vet immediately(today).

Have you changed anything in his diet or added any new foods? What is his exact diet(exact type and brand of pellets and amount each day, type of hay and amount that is eaten each day, any other foods or treats you are feeding and how often/how much)? Also what is his approximate weight? How long have you had him, and are you feeding the same type and brand of pellets he had in his previous home? Or if you switched him to a new type of pellet, did you do it gradually over a couple of weeks by gradually decreasing the old pellets and gradually increasing the new pellets?

If you can, post a picture of his poop and urine.

With the soft poop is he also producing the normal round fecal balls? If there are no normal round fecal poops and all of his poop is watery or pudding like(diarrhea), that is considered an emergency and you should get your bun to the vet immediately(today).

Have you changed anything in his diet or added any new foods? What is his exact diet(exact type and brand of pellets and amount each day, type of hay and amount that is eaten each day, any other foods or treats you are feeding and how often/how much)? Also what is his approximate weight? How long have you had him, and are you feeding the same type and brand of pellets he had in his previous home? Or if you switched him to a new type of pellet, did you do it gradually over a couple of weeks by gradually decreasing the old pellets and gradually increasing the new pellets?

If you can, post a picture of his poop and urine.

Today his poop is fine. So i can't show it. But it is not watery or diarrhea. Just it is soft if you touch it not dry.

I was read their plate must be full anytime but a few days ago i saw it is not good so Now i am giving free hay and two handful pellet in a day.

Sometimes i give oatmeal.

Brands are "Quik" and "Eurogold" (i dunno if do you have these brands there)

I started with first brand feed and then added second one. I gave both with mixing them.

I had them for a month.

Btw i wanna know if is it normal that they don't let me pet them? Whenever i try , i can only pet for like twice. Then they move. I can't hold them in my lap so i don't try anymore.. I tried to clean their bum today but they fluttered so much and i didn't want to scare them so i let them go ㅜㅜ Couldn't they used to me?

(My English is not well, hope it is understandable)

Lastly here his urine:

Attachments

• IMG_20190131_125757_1.jpg
    IMG_20190131_125757_1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back