So you think you own an English Spot?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woahlookitsme

Reaction score
I created a video FINALLY for bunny owners that have Broken Colored Rabbits and identify them as English Spots. I took pictures at the ARBA Convention in California of the broken rabbits that I saw but I did miss a couple of breeds so I had to find those online. Hope it helps and enjoy :)

http://youtu.be/u5GBu-6GfM4

I wish I could embed it. If anyone knows how to let me know

Thanks so much for creating and sharing that video. English Spots have such a unique pattern. Didn't know it came in so many colors. Thought it was just black. Love the gray.

Have to say the pics of the Checkered Giant and even the Rex, I could see where they could be called English Spots.

Very educational. Thanks.

K:)

thank you :) Yep many breeds come in the broken variety. The ones on that video are only recognized varieties.

I mean I didn't realize people thought they were English spots. But now that I think about it I can see how someone new to rabbits could get confused by all the colors and breeds. When I was 9 and just starting to show rabbits, i called every white rabbit with black spots Dalmatians lol.

I raise mini lops in solid and broken and also raise English spots. Great video.

Sent from my iPad using Rabbit Forum

Latest posts

Back