So much windy, rainy weather that can threaten us all.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our previous rabbit, Bunny, slept every night in our bedroom. I really liked her being in the bedroom. For years, she slept under the bed, and in later years on the carpet outside of the bed. She had a litter box in our bedroom. I enjoyed her being in the bedroom. If there was anything unusual going on at night, she would start thumping...she was just like a watch dog. We had a rat problem in our house, and I set out glue traps. In a distant room, the rat was caught and began crying. Bunny began thumping strongly and continuously. Me and my wife awoke and didn't hear anything other than Bunny thumping. We then did a walk through the house and discovered the trapped rat...took it to a city park and released it...to release an animal from a glue trap, pour on a little vegetable oil.

Another reason for sharing you bedroom with a rabbit. They like to eat when you are present. I wake up everynight to go to the toilet...bladder. When I get back in bed, Bunny would know I was awake and she would start eating. Bunnies like to eat with others present since they thank it's protection from predators. When I would lay back in bed to go back to sleep, it was comforting to hear the munch, munch of my Bunnie eating.

Latest posts

Back