so excited

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynnnora2

Reaction score
Hi all, Just wanted to tell the world how excited I am, Two of my does are on day 28 of their pregnancies, they both have their nests all prepared, one pulled a little fur about 3 days ago and the other one usually waits till right before kindling. Fingers are crossed that all the kits are ok.

That is exciting, not long to go now :) I hope the births go well. What breed are they? Would love to see photos of the little ones once they're ok to be photographed :D

They are both lionheads. Mother and daughter, its the daughters first litter so Im anxious that she will cope well, her mother has had 3 litters before. Theyre both just lying around alot at the moment... gathering strength hopefully. Cant wait!

:happybunny::happybunny:I think the last few days of waiting are the longest lol

My older doe has pulled fur tonight, and put in her nest, its the first time Ive seen her go into the nest box for a few days so Im hoping she will have her babies tonight. Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well for my does, love them to bits. I know Ive said this all before but each new pregnancy is as exciting as the last.

Latest posts

Back