So bummed.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelnSnuffy

Reaction score
Ugh, I just don't get it. First there was a cousin of a friend, then someone on fb who all he does is post pics of his buns, I've asked him like 4 times, I don't want to be annoying. The last time I asked, I said I was recruiting for the bunnies and please check us out, he said he promised he'd check it out next day, that was almost a week ago...:(

Then, someone I bowl w/ works w/ someone who got a bun from some friends who didn't get along w/ their dog, so I gave her a card, wrote my screen name on the card and told her to tell the girl to send me a message when she joins so I know she did and her name here. She is also going to school to be a vet tech;).

Ugh..I have yet to see them.:(:grumpy:

Do many of you see the same thing, peeps say they'll join and don't?:rollseyes

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
:Wave: I have a few friend's now in the city that have Bunnies and I give them the link to RO and 2 have screen names but neither of them are active.

Wow Bec, thanks.;) Glad it's not just peeps I tell. I would think they'd be all excited to be able to share and also have kick butt resources at their feet...ahhh.

It just sucks, cuz these peeps we speak of would PERFECT for the forum as they need the knowledge or just the bunny friends:D. I can only push so hard. :banghead The guy on fb friended me as he saw I had buns. I've asked him for about 6months now, like 3 times, he keeps promising, but I now awhile back his wife was sick. She's fine now, thank Jesus. I know everyone's busy, I understand that. I don't expect someone I tell to join right now or in the coming week, per se, but sheesh...

I think that some people are glad that a forum is out there if they really needed help but don't need it right now.

Not everyone needs group settings to share. They do it at random uploading a picture to Facebook. Or by telling a friend a funny story. I think unless the person needs help in that moment it is hard to get them to join. Why join something if you don't need it.

Also some people love their rabbit but not the way many on this forum do. They look at people like the ones here and are like uh oh looney bin members. :p

JadeIcing wrote:
I think that some people are glad that a forum is out there if they really needed help but don't need it right now.

Not everyone needs group settings to share. They do it at random uploading a picture to Facebook. Or by telling a friend a funny story. I think unless the person needs help in that moment it is hard to get them to join. Why join something if you don't need it.

Also some people love their rabbit but not the way many on this forum do. They look at people like the ones here and are like uh oh looney bin members. :p
I was excited to find this forum, so I can and can't understand the if I get into a serious situation..will I concern myself w/ it..:(
:roflmao: Ali, to address the latter of your statement.

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
can't understand the if I get into a serious situation..will I concern myself w/ it..:(

Thereare many cases someone signed on because of a situation.For example... The Infirmary. Just checking on her post I seean update. I wonder how she is doing, and which bunny she adopted from our shelter.

If anyone adopting at the shelter while I am there, I do give them our name. Some have signed on and stayed briefly.
I don't have any RO business cards.I would leave some at the shelter, so all people adopting a rabbit would get a card.

I lurked on this forum for several months before I signed up.
I even have a niece who currently have 5 bunnies. I mentioned this forum to her, but no such luck.
Otherpeople find answers here without posting.

The lady that was the foster-mom for the 2 6yr old bunnies i just got, has 4 of her own. I told her about the forum and sent her an link was hoping she'd join.

Thanks Stan and Steph for your experiences as well.:)

Stan? The cards were a first go for Mods to see the response we got and go from there. Haven't heard anything more about them.;)

Idk, I guess they don't know what they're missing, haha. Shucks.:(

JadeIcing wrote:

Thanks Ali!

This says it all, though.:p Until u check us out, u don't know what kind of cool people u can meet!:rollseyes:D

Pet_Bunny wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
 can't understand the if I get into a serious situation..will I concern myself w/ it..:(

There are many cases someone signed on because of a situation.  For example... The Infirmary.  Just checking on her post I see an update.  I wonder how she is doing, and which bunny she adopted from our shelter.

If anyone adopting at the shelter while I am there, I do give them our name.  Some have signed on and stayed briefly. 
I don't have any RO business cards.  I would leave some at the shelter, so all people adopting a rabbit would get a card.

I lurked on this forum for several months before I signed up.
I even have a niece who currently have 5 bunnies.  I mentioned this forum to her, but no such luck.
Other people find answers here without posting.

Send a PM to Pipp she has canada business cards.

I have the BC for america And pipp has them for Canada. I have a couple sets I need to send out on Friday. Stan I may send you some tell Pipp can get more to you. I have your info already.

I just have to see how much it will be.

Latest posts

Back