So angry! Found neighbor's bunny at shelter!

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

irishbunny

Reaction score
He's beautiful, I have a soft spot for nethies. I definitely think it was meant to be. Well done for rescuing him, I'm sure Howard appreciates it :)

Chrisdoc

Chris
Reaction score
I´m in luuurrrrve...he is so gorgeous, I just love nethies. I am so glad he´s ended up with you, he couldn´t be in better hands and they do say sometimes that things come full circle so maybe it was meant to be all along...I think he´s going to be a very happy Howard :clapping:

JBun

Jenny - Health & Wellness Mod
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm so glad you were able to rescue this poor little guy. You definitely need to keep us updated on how he's doing. I always love a good rescue story :)

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
I will post more pictures of little man tomorrow! He is so cute and sweet! Oh and his poop is normal now. It was only weird for about 20 minutes, now it's back to normal, think it was just the stress of the car ride. His poops are so TINY! Just like he is!

Tam O Ham

Reaction score
I've been sitting here awwwing so much that Georgie finally came over to see what the fuss what about. Howard is adorable and I agree! We need a regular Howie story time. Or at least picture fixes.

fuzz16

Reaction score
I just read this whole thing and I couldnt stop thinking...its fate hes meant to be with you! And then i was happy to see you had brought him home!!!!

Poor guy looks horrible compared to your first pic...hope you get him back to shiny and healthy soon

agnesthelion

Reaction score
Aww Shiloh what a happy ending to a sad story, poor lil Howard, bumped around and never a forever home. He probably thinks life is pretty darn weird and inconsistent :( poor guy.

He sure is a handsome guy! Perfect lil grump face and his chocolate coloring is gorgeous.

Hmmm, I think this was meant to be Shiloh! Way to go for rescuing him. I hope he gets a forever home soon whether it's with you or someone else :)

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
Howard is doing great here! He's settling in so well. Barely nervous and loves to play and get attention. Does a cuter bun bun exist? I think all my babies are the cutest, but Howard is so HOWARD!!

Latest posts