SNOW!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's go invadeKatie's house together! ...and then I canbunnynap Wash! muahaha! :biggrin2: :p

maherwoman wrote:
Ohhhh....snow....I miss it. I've only lived in a couple places where it snowed...New Jersey and Ohio.

Rosie...wants...snow!!! :grumpy:

Sounds like a PLAN, Greta!! :D:D:D

Greta wrote:
Let's go invadeKatie's house together! ...and then I canbunnynap Wash! muahaha! :biggrin2: :p

maherwoman wrote:
Ohhhh....snow....I miss it. I've only lived in a couple places where it snowed...New Jersey and Ohio.

Rosie...wants...snow!!! :grumpy:

Hmmm...good question...:ponder:

But it DOES count as bunnynapping if Wash goes missing....hehe!!

:dutch:run: (Ya gotta picture him HOLDING the Wash lookalike, hehe!)

Tinysmom, I didn't know you lived in Alaska! How cool.

If you guys want some interesting weather, come to Fairbanks! Fairbanks is actually several miles north of the town called North Pole. It gets down to 60 degrees below zero for a few days each winter and is usually hovering around the 30-40 below zero mark. A wee bit nippy! People who say you can't feel the difference between 10 below zero and 60 below zero haven't really experienced it I don't think. Believe me... there IS a difference. We usually have snow on the ground continuously from around the second week of October until May. It's white here for well over half the year, and rather dark since in the middle of winter the sun isn't fully up until 10:30 and is completely down by 4:30. Then when summer rolls around, everything suddenly melts and it gets hot- over 100 degrees some days, usually somewhere in the 80s. I think it's because we get the eternal sun in the summer so the heat doesn't get a chance to go away at night, everything just keeps soaking it up.

No snow here at Toronto...:?:shock: im gonna need snow real soon!!i miss it:shock::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

this is gonna sound weird but when i was in elementary school the boys used to eat colored snow..:shock: i dont think it was juice...

i thought it was funny..:shock:

-April and Bunbuns~

Ooooh I love snow! When I was a girl we always had snow in the winter, my boys have seen it once! I have decided that when they are 5 and 6 we are going on a snowy holiday!

We had some frost and ice, breath dragons were definatly out!

More pics please!

sarah x

TrixieRabbit wrote:
YUCKKKKKKKK! NO SNOW! No SNOW! Some people have to drive in that stuff...with a crying baby in the back seat. NO SNOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

<Doing the no snow dance> :pinkelepht::pinkelepht:
:biggrin2:here is the differance, it snows so infrequently we take the day off for a jolly LOL!

TrixieRabbit wrote:
YUCKKKKKKKK! NO SNOW! No SNOW! Some people have to drive in that stuff...with a crying baby in the back seat. NO SNOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

<Doing the no snow dance> :pinkelepht::pinkelepht:

:laugh:I'm with you on that TrixieRabbit! I can definitely do without the snow. (though it is pretty...for about 1 second!)

<Doing the no snow dance with TrixieRabbit>:pinkelepht::pinkelepht:

Hehe...Denise...I knew you would chime in here about snow...hehe!

Kisses to Kayla and a great big hug to you, Hubby, and Hollie!!

:hug: :hearts

But I LIKE snow!!!!!!:biggrin2: Please let it snow here... :pray: It isn't winter without a couple of good snowfalls... (Besides, I work in a school and it's one of the few timesI get a day off!).

I took a couple this morning of the pretty mountains because it was nice and clear (means it'll get nice and chilly tonight) and there was a forcast for more snow :biggrin2:I'll upload the pictures once I get home :)

I generally don't like driving on snow, but it is fun otherwise. We haven't any significant snow in Louisville for a couple years. A lot of snow here though, is three inches, lol. :p The city shuts down if we get more than six. People start buying bread and milk if there's even a prediction of flurries around here.

Snow Bunny.......whoo hoo...

snowbun2-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back