Snow, snow and more snow.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmas rabbit

Reaction score
Well we have just gone through another extreme snow warning. Had to shovel all the roofs so that they were safe. Derby is still not being allowed outside as it is still cold and he is a brat about coming back in. Think he is a little upset as one of his stuffie friends got to try out the snow pile from off the roof.

rabbit king of hill.jpg

rabbit king of hill2.jpg

WOW that's a lot of snow. With that much you could build a Derby a really cool course to run it. I'm sure he would LOVE it. :spintongue

Wow! Now that's a big pile of snow. We got a dusting last night, barely enough to cover the grass, lol. But that's not unusual here, we barely get snow because we are so close to the water. We do get ice storms though sometimes. That's a total disaster! It breaks trees apart, and there's no vehicle that is prepared to drive on a solid sheet of ice, yikes!

So much snow! How fun! There's something special about being in a cozy house surrounded by snow. :nod

We awoke to drizzly rain. It's supposed to reach 73F today. I have the screen open at our sliding door.

It's been snowing here too, it's been off for the past 3 days though but the mountains are still really thick. The buns loved the snow! :D

It's too cold to snow here! The highest its been today is 3. At night its been down to fifteen below Without wind chill. Id rather have the snow haha. Great pictures though.

That's why we moved here in 2008. Then in December we had more than a foot of the darned stuff and the roads were closed for 4 days as there is no snow removal equipment here. Hasn't gotten that bad since and that was the most in almost 40 years. YUCK!!

We certainly have had a lot of it in a short period of time. Hard for the plows to keep up to the roads. It seems to be snowing this year in areas that usually don't get any, so Nancy McClelland you have my sympathy. Wish I could send several truckloads or ship loads your way Irishbunny.

I think I'd rather have the snow than the temps we've had here. :( You know it's bad when they're calling for a high of 23 and everyone's screaming, "YAY! A heat wave!" LOL

Should have just let Derby have a go at the pile, he would have been in there for days creating tons of bunny tunnels!

I think I'd rather have the snow than the temps we've had here. :( You know it's bad when they're calling for a high of 23 and everyone's screaming, "YAY! A heat wave!" LOL

I can sympathize. There for a while, it seemed like we would never break that -30 and under...

I couldn't live anywhere that DIDN'T have snow :) or didn't have all 4 seasons. How boring! I love it all, hot summers, autumn leaves, snowy holidays, blooming springs. I appreciate what all seasons offer.

We got a blizzard before Xmas, 12 inches, we had a white Xmas it was gorgeous. Fireplace, baking, snowmen, glistening trees....so pretty.

Latest posts

Back