Snickers Parents!!!!! <3 <3

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovepets

Reaction score
so i finally got a pic of snickers dad- here mom was from the breeder that i got her from, her dad was her breeders friends rabbit :)

ok first here are some pics of snickers!
DSCN1003.jpg

DSCN2552.jpg

this morning....
DSCN2553.jpg

and........

her mom, Lola

LOLsLola.jpg

and... her dad, Affinity!!!! :inlove:

002.jpg

talk about a daddys girl..... :p
001.jpg

I have to say, I love Snickers' hat! It's very stylish ;)

She is a beautiful little girl, and she looks so much like her handsome daddy! ^_^

dungeonbunnies wrote:
I have to say, I love Snickers' hat! It's very stylish ;)

She is a beautiful little girl, and she looks so much like her handsome daddy! ^_^

thank you :) she like to wear it... and chew on it :p i love her dad and his "honey" color! :biggrin:

Ollie just looked at me like a weirdo because I practically yelled "AWWW" out loud! Soo cute. Snickers is quite the cutie :) Is she a mini lop?

olliefolyfe wrote:
Ollie just looked at me like a weirdo because I practically yelled "AWWW" out loud! Soo cute. Snickers is quite the cutie :) Is she a mini lop?

she is a year and 1 month old mini lop :)

ilovepets wrote:
olliefolyfe wrote:

she is a year and 1 month old mini lop :)

I love her markings, and her colors. Very unique!

thank you. i was lucky that the lady who was going to get her never came! other wise i would have a broken white and grey sister of hers! :p

Latest posts

Back