SNAKE Vs RABBIT!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, my friend sent me the video link. And I clicked on it and I saw the title and the first 3 seconds and I closed it and yelled at him and said I wasn't watching it. He then had to tell me what it was and I had to see it and I thought it was pretty amazing.I have some rabbits I think could bring down a moose, they're so evil sometimes. haha.

-JAK

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
Haha.."Bunny Slaves"....amen.

I see y ou're from SD . My boyfriend just moved from there. He's from Lakeside. Its a beautiful place.
Lakeside is only about 20-25 minutes from my house, actually I'm outin that arearegularly because of my Feed Store. It is wonderful here - we're spoiled, LOL!

~Sunshine

Holy Shmoley...I want that guy to live at my house...looks like he'd protect it from any intruders!:shock: (And I love how he quickly turned the situation around and became the aggressor! Can't you just see him saying to the snake"Do ya feel lucky, punk? Well, do ya?")

LOL...he also reminds me of Monty Python's killer rabbit. That bunny's definitely on my top ten tough buns list now...!

Haha, I think I know of the feed store you speak of. The one with the big fence around it that stores the hay and stuff outside? I believe they sell Nutrena.

When I visited San Diego (one of many times) I asked my boy friend to take me to the feed store. There was one on his way to work, so we stopped in and I drooled over all the stuff and picked up some magazines.

mmmm feed store smell.

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
Haha, I think I know of the feed store you speak of. The onewith the big fence around it that stores the hay and stuff outside? Ibelieve they sell Nutrena.

When I visited San Diego (one ofm any times) I asked my boyfriend totake me to the feed store. There was one on his way to work, so westopped in and I drooled over all the stuff and picked up somemagazines.

mmmm feed store smell.
Yup! Double S Feed :). Nice people &great service!

I love the smell of Feed stores too! I could spend all day in there just to smell the smells...LOL!

~Sunshine

Awesome. That was a nice feed store. Eventually Erron and I would like to potentially move to that area. but that won't be for a couple of years. And his mummy drives me nuts. She's one of those moms that gets all antsy and weird when her 22 year old son holds hands with his fiance'. That kind of mom. Nice as can be. But crazy.I'll stay here as long as I can. But I fricking HATE all this snow and cold weather. I hate the cold. I'm always cold. When in San Diego last... I was cold. Erron's heater in his San Diego car smells like waffle crisp. And we don't know why. When he moved out here, he bought a new car. And the heater....smells like waffle crisp. We turned on the heater for the first time and we both smelled it and we were just like'' .....???.....AAAHHHH!!!!''

Wow, that's a really funny video! It reminds me of the time I saw a rabbit attack a squirrel in my backyard. The rabbit was eating and the squirrel kept getting closer and closer. Then all of a sudden the rabbit jumped up and startingattacking the squirrel. After that the rest of thesquirrels let the rabbit have its space. I only wish I had my video camera with me.

I guess that snake can be added to the list of people/animals that have learned the hard way not toprovokea rabbit...

Lissa

Pipp's former caretaker kept her in their backyard and called me in a tizzy one day to tell me she had just knocked out a crow. Apparently she went after it with akamikaze kick to the chest and knocked it flat -- it was unconsciousfor at least a few seconds.

I didn't totally believe her until now. :roflmao:

sas :biggrin:and the pippbull :bunnydance:

The pippbull! How cute! :D

That bunny is really going for it... I can't believe how far it chased that snake!

I had a bunny who hated men and would attack my boyfriend whenever hecame into the house; he got so scared of her that he wouldn't go anywhere near her if she was loose! I've still got the scar from where she bit me one day.

Latest posts

Back