SMRBA Show Results! 8D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la~la~land

Reaction score
Eeep! I JUST got home and put Oreo back in his cage. :hyper:Okay first of all, I learned that I was posing him horrendously bad, therefore making him look bad. But the judge showed me how and he did AWESOME! :blueribbon:

Youth1: BOB & BOV

Open2: BOB & BOV

Open3: BOS & BOV

AND YOUTH BEST IN SHOW! :yahoo:

Not bad for my first show eh? They loved his fur and said that his only faults were that he was a little fine boned and that he could fill out a lil more (just gotta up his feed abit)

Gosh i'm so excited! I'll post pics tomorrow. Exhausted :caffeine

OMG Congrats!!!! I'm soo glad you got him to the table! He missed a few showings with me because I missed the mini rex judging while i was getting my dutch on the table.

Pictures are a MUST. I got to see them :p I'll show White Gold what her daddy can do

Thanks, I'm addicted :p. Oh, and what does it take to earn legs? The show was ARBA sanctioned.

He WOULD NOT stay still, but here goes

PICS!!

Oreo with his ribbons (he kept trying to eat the fake flowers)

258z604.jpg

With his BIS plate

5js906.jpg

Close up :coolness:

10fb9l2.jpg

Other show pics (I'm the one in the blue plaid shirt and jean shorts, lol excuse my ugly)

Watching Oreo be judged

2czzhqu.jpg

1sd012.jpg

Stacey Sauter & Pam Nocks, 2 of our favorite judges! We see Stacey all the time, we hardly ever get Pam =( but wished we did! Pam is AWESOME with all 3 of our breeds (Holland Lops, English Lops & Lions) She poses the lops perfectly!

Stacey is soooooooooooooooo much fun! We almost went to that show! We were going to drive over with Stacey, but my daughter had to make her confirmation on Friday night.

CONGRATS on your win!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!! Congratulations!!
That's amazing for your first show!

Although, I don't think that by feeding him more, he'll fill out. ;) I think the judge meant he needs more fullness in his muscles, etc. ;)

Emily

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Wow!! Congratulations!!
That's amazing for your first show!

Although, I don't think that by feeding him more, he'll fill out. ;) I think the judge meant he needs more fullness in his muscles, etc. ;)

Emily

Lol, I dunno,he just mentioned he could do with being fed a lil more after he said that soooo thats just what I took it as:p

that's awesome!! I know a youth in NY got some of my dutch, I got a trio put together for her, and she's done great with them too! So I guess Oreo's got his good home now!

Latest posts

Back