S'more 2/14/2002 - 6/17/2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry you lost your lovely bunny girl Jim. She looks so content in that photo where she is being cuddled by you.

Binky at the Brigde S'more and know you will always be loved by your humans here.

:hearts

Love from
Jo xx

I'm missing S'more very much.

I know we made the right decision.
And, I know she's in a good place now.
But, still....
I miss her very much.

And now....a moment of sharing.

The vet's office has a big screen tv.
The night S'more "moved on", the movie "Babe" was playing.
Ironically, I was leaving as the movie was ending.... but the final song caught my ear.

These probably aren't the actual words...
But it's what I heard ....

If I had words to make a day for you,
I'd sing you a morning ... golden & new.
I would make this day last for all time,
And give you a night ... deep in moonshine.
:pray:

I found a YouTube posting that has a beautiful rendition of this song ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTbbmX3AkF4&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTbbmX3AkF4&feature=related[/ame]

Babe is my favourite film (I've seen it 14 times) so I know this song - it was also a huge hit in the UK many years ago. It is very appropriate!

Yes, you did the right thing for her, but that doesn't make it any easier for you :(

:hug: Jan

...and you'll be in my heart.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05MykSuOxP0&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05MykSuOxP0&feature=related[/ame]

Jim,
I'm just seeing this. I'm so sorry to hear about S'more. Definitely one of my favorites over the years, the time seems to go so quickly.

Lots of love.
Jen

Oh, my dear S'more....your passing took the wind from my sails.

But....

My world is a better place because of you.

You saw the best there was in me.

And, you gave me faith because you believed in me.

Binky free my sweet one!

i just happened to find S'mores thread in the infirmary and i sobbed and cried when i read the whole thing..im so sorry about ur S'mores ..
every now and then we get a pet that opens up an area in our hearts that has never been opened ..they wiggle their way in there and fill a void we didnt even know we had...its like where have u been all my life?....those pets they are "The Maqical Ones"...
S'mores ....she was one of em ya know.

It's been a year since you journeyed to the Bridge.

I really can't find the words to express how much you're missed.

Not a day goes by that you're not thought of.

I wish you were here so I could give you a big hug and a kiss.

Binky free... my sweet lady.

:sigh:

Oh wow - hard to believe its been a year....

She was so special to all of us....

Binky free sweetie and don't forget to flirt with Tiny a lot!

I don't know how I missed your day.....It is Valentines Day.

I got you on 2/14/2004.....and gave you your birthday on that day as well (since we didn't know your real birthday)

I hope you had a great day!!!
I'm sure Buck gave you some extra love and some treats, too!!

I miss you very much!!!

Daddy loves you.

:bunnyhug:

PS:
Houdini reminds me of you so much. She looks so much like you and she's got the same sweet personality. I think you live on in her sometimes.

Today is bittersweet.

It's been 2 years since you left for the Bridge.....and it's Father's Day today.

I laid you to rest in the back of our yard next to the garden. Chippy, Binkie and Tootsie are there along side of you, too.
I was mowing the lawn yesterday and saw that your spot was becoming quite overgrown. I could hardly see the stones I put down for you all.
I spent this morning clearing out the brush, weeds and small trees that had grown in.
By the time I was finished the sun was shining brightly on you all.
And I'm sure the neighbors thought that I was nuts cuz I kept talking to you guys while I was working.
Next weekend I'll plant some new flowers for you.

Enjoy the sunshine.
Binky free and be happy at the Bridge until I get there.
Give the others kisses from me.
And say "Hello" to Buck for me, too.

Love you and miss you sweet lady!

Hugs and Kisses!!
~Daddy

Latest posts

Back