Smoky and Lop (Coming Soon).

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revonue

Reaction score
Hey all!

I worked at PetSmart for over a year and during that time a local rescue got a Critter Nation-esque cage put in our store for adoptable animals, mostly older guinea pigs.

One day they set up an exercise pen of young rabbits and the woman noticed me looking and asked if I would like to go in. Of course, I said yes.

These two white rabbits with black points caught my eye the most. One came to playfully pull at my shoe laces.

Unusually, the store decided to host the three brothers. Two white and black, one all black.

Almost every night I took care of them and one of the black and white rabbits seemed especially smitten with me. Nosing me and asking for pets.

One day my mom said I could take him home.

After a frantic day of getting everything needed, I set him up and he is the light of my life. I never expected to fall so in love with him or rabbits in general.

He is young (ten months) so still loves to run, but will tooth purr and allow cuddles. He comes when I call his name (mostly. Sometimes he ignores me XD). I've also taught him to spin in a circle and hope to teach him other tricks.

I have depression and anxiety and I honestly feel having him helps a lot. He keeps me going and motivated when things seem hopeless.

My mom recently gave the green light to get a purebred Holland Lop who will be ready to come home October 5th (about).

I can't wait to see the new baby's personality and share the journey with you all.

Is the female from Petsmart already spayed?

Before you mentioned wanting to breed... If she's not spayed, were you planning on breeding her with the new holland lop? Or if she is spayed, were you hoping to bond the two eventually?

Latest posts

Back