Smiley News! :p

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*nepo*

Reaction score
I got smiley centralyay!
4_1_100.gif
4_1_209.gif
4_1_218.gif
10_1_24.gif

I just got rid of it. I found out thatit is horrible for spyware and causes your computer to bog down .... mycomputer can't afford that :(

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
I take it that 'smiley central' is where everyone gets thecute smileys that they insert into their posts? I've always wonderedwhere people came up with those things.... some of them arehilarious!
Yeah they're socool!

Well, it can create a lot of spam.Spyware keeps track of things you do. Sends you spam, andputs lots of cookies and information on your computer you may not evenrealize is there.

I enjoyed it, but I enjoy my computer being faster and I can link tosome cute smileys without SmileyCentral......
tier19.gif

Just see how it goes. If you notice your computer slowing down a lot, get rid of it.

Do you have a spyware doctor or something on your computer?

Really, I had no trouble, just slow... no biggy. :)

Well Inotice it'sa little faster, but maybe it might for a while or I'm just seeingthings. I don't know if I'll be able to control myself from puttingsmileys on everypost

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Well, it can create a lot of spam. Spyware keepstrack of things you do. Sends you spam, and puts lots ofcookies and information on your computer you may not even realize isthere.

I enjoyed it, but I enjoy my computer being faster and I can link tosome cute smileys without SmileyCentral......
tier19.gif
I really would like to use SmileyCentral, but I don't want to take thechance with adware. I had a lot of problems withadware/spyware on my old computer and it was never ending. :?

What other smiley sites are there? :D

Latest posts

Back