Smelly Wet poop!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apollo’s Slave

Reaction score
Okay so as you may know I’ve been trying to fix my rabbits diets as I’m having some difficulties due to them needing different quantities.
I changed the rabbits litter box maybe half an hour ago, and about 5 minutes ago, my room began to stink. It smells bad. I just checked their litter box and there is some strange looking poops.

Is this a reason to go to the vet? Or is this something I can fix at home?

also, I think it’s Apollos poops as Athena just pooped and hers are fine. Both of them are still eating and drinking too

Attachments

• A09F3AFA-0549-45D7-B3B3-801DB1A66C4D.jpeg
    A09F3AFA-0549-45D7-B3B3-801DB1A66C4D.jpeg
    215.1 KB · Views: 9
I'm not sure what that is. Have they tried any new food lately? Do any of them seem to act different?

I think it’s because he’s been getting Athenas pellets. I’m trying to feed them separately so hopefully it’ll help. They’re not acting any different so I’m hoping it’ll fix with what I’m trying. So I’ll be more diligent in keeping them seperately during mealtimes

If it was a singular occurrence, it could be a veggie that was off or eating something he's not used to, that can cause a minor upset of the GI tract that most often corrects itself when that offending food is expelled. If it's reoccurring or worsening, or there are signs of pain involved, then that's when I get concerned.

Latest posts

Back