Smelly Humping?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yield

leo (they/them)
Reaction score
[align=center]I haven't had to ask a behavioral question in a long time!

At least I believe it would be under Nutrition and Behavior...

Anyways, whenever my dutch, Sabriel humps Solara or Silas, it smells, really bad. And not just when I'm close to him. I can smell him from farther away! And there's usually a bit of pee on his hoo-hoo-dilly (that's what the guys at my school like to refer to it as... they're all Juniors-Seniors in Highschool like me... Lol).

And then, today Solara started humping Sabriel (Even though they're bonded... silly buns) and when I picked her up, she had pee on her hoo-hoo and on her back feet. I'm pretty sure she had been under their little basket the whole time. =/ And there was no pee around her... And Sabriel's face smelled bad (she'd been humping his face.)

This seems like such a silly question now that I have it all typed out, but it's weird... XD

But... what is with this smell and pee?
[/align]

luna21 wrote:
How old is Sabriel? and has he been neutered yet?

[align=center]He is 1 year old, and has been neutered since he was 6 months old =] Same with Solara.

Nancy McClelland wrote:
Well, even neutered rabbits like to show dominance and mork their territory.

[align=center]So they're marking each other with their urine while humping each other, etc? :faint:

Latest posts

Back