Smart Pet of the Day photo PetsMart

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepper

Reaction score
I have submitted Pepper's picture on to Smart Petof the day at PetsMart.com and they sent me a email saying he wasselected for Smart Pet of the Day on June 13.I hope everybody looks forit.It is PetsMart.com Smart Pet of The Day.

Well You and WE all knew Pepper could win prizes. It's about Time One of Us gets some Recognition.

GO PEPPAAA!!

We shall Celebrate the 13th of June.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Well You and WE all knew Pepper could win prizes. It's about Time One of Us gets some Recognition.

GO PEPPAAA!!

We shall Celebrate the 13th of June.

-Carolyn
I was wondering have you ever seen the smart pet of theday on the PetsMart.com?You should submit Tucker's picture on it andsee if he would be selected.

Woo Hoo! How wonderful!!! Which picture did you submit? :)

We all should put in our bunnies...showthem how popular buns are as pets these days :D

Elf Mommy wrote:
Woo Hoo! How wonderful!!!Which picture did you submit? :)

We all should put in our bunnies...showthem how popular buns are as pets these days :D
My avatar is the picture I submitted.

Oh, wow! :D Congratulations, Pepper!

He'll represent us all very well ... and that was the PERFECTphoto tosubmit!!!

Loz n Ebony wrote:
did you send the picture in your avatar?I simplylove what hes sat on!!! O o o wait Iforgot!CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yes, that is the picture Isubmitted.Watch for his picture on June 13.

Hip Hip Hooray for Pepper!!

You know now that he's a star, you're going to have to treat him like astar. Start serving his food on the good china, he should nothave to eat from a regular food bowl.:dude:

Wabbitwuv

Did anybody see Pepper's picture yet on the Petsmart Smart pet of the day.It turned out great.

Pepper is so beautiful. I knew you were using thepicture from your avatar, but it's so small I couldn't see her cutelittle face. She's adorable.

Latest posts

Back