Slow moving Hamster

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivythelionhead

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!
Anyone here have hamsters or have had hamsters before cause I have a question...I have had hamsters before many times so I know how to take care of them and everything and I know that each and every hamster is different but I just got this hamster a long haired one who is female and she's all white and has red eyes and she's absolutely gorgeous..anyway I only got her yesterday and I realize there's a getting used to her environment period and getting used to me as well but she's so easy going and she didn't mind being picked up or touched and she's eating, drinking and everything, she gets out and gets to walk around and get her exercise but yesterday when I got her home she was very active and now she's very blah! Like she was walking around and how she's kinda laying down and just sitting and she seems to be almost shaking at times..not sure if that's just cause she's warm cause it's summer right now anyway I'd love any input you can give me thank you..[emoji30]

I've kept and bread hamsters for 30 years. Get her to a vet. Something's wrong. It could be an infection or, white hamsters are prone to anemia.

Okey..well she was better last night but if she starts up again I'll get her to my vet.

Latest posts

Back